PUTTING LION DREAM TO REST

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PUTTING LION DREAM TO REST

Post by Songs of Seashells on Thu May 06, 2010 8:13 am

We back up to a hill side in real life, we have 3 outside cats and 3 inside cats.

I looked out my kitchen window where I saw 80 feet away from my kitchen door, this Lion that was four times the size of a normal lion. He was chestnut in color and absolutely gorgeous but huge.

One of my cats was on the hill with him, who had it's fur all puffed up.

He had one fingernail extended and it caught my cats coat. I quickly called my cat to come in and she came running. I pulled her into the kitchen with my other 3 cats. I closed the door.

I stepped outside the "single" kitchen door to see if my other cats were around,they were not.

I turned to go back through the "single" kitchen door that had become a "double door", only the doors had been neatly removed.

I saw the lion heading from the kitchen into the bedroom where he turned around to look at me. As he towered over me, I reached up and scratched under his neck which he seemed to like as he tilted his head back.

I'd always wanted to scratch a lion under his chin in real life.

He frightened me, but yet he didn't.

END OF DREAM

Songs of Seashells

Last edited by Songs of Seashells on Mon May 10, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PUTTING LION DREAM TO REST

Post by ditte3 on Thu May 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Hi
Interesting dream.
I always wanted to caress a lion like a cat.
I don't know what it means.I'm going to pray about it.

Why were you scared of it?
What is your feeling about your dream?

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Sun May 09, 2010 12:09 am

Hi there

Thanks for your response.

I was frightened due to the immensity of the lion for one.

Though he tilted his head back to be scratched, he still had his eye on me. It's sorta like going up to a dog that you think is cute and cuddly but when you reach out to touch it, there is something in your spirit that sends a "warning" message, like it might bite.

Does this make sense to you?

What is my "feeling" about my dream? I was surprised to see that the one door had become two, so I guess you could say I "felt" surprised.

The immensity and command of the lion not only fascinated me but gave me the "feeling" that there was a lot of respect that was due the magnificent creature. I respected it's power.

Hope this answers your questions.

Rich blessings to you as well!

Songs

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 09, 2010 1:03 am

you mentioned you felt afraid in your dream and was surprised at one door becoming two.

Usually when I think of lions, I think about "the lion of Judah", which is God in all of his glory and majesty but in this case I wonder if this dream refers to the enemy (who prowls like a lion, and tries to cause fear and seek out who he wants to devour/destroy) (Numbers 23:24;1 Peter 5:8)? You must remain alert

I think about the situation. Even though it may seem overwhelming and intimidating (like you don't have a way out because you're cornered), you now have more than one way out. God has provided that way out? (1 Corinthians 10:13)

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Sun May 09, 2010 10:50 am

Greetings!

Thank you for your thoughtfulness towards this dream. I understand that satan can pose as angel of light and I have had the experience where he has shown himself to me as an image of our dear Lord. This is when I first became a Christian. He didn't want to see me giving my life to Christ. In that experience,

Are we not to fear the Lord?

This lion was a whole bunch of huge towering over me. Yet I reached out and scratched it,s neck.

In real life, when I get around someone who is in the occult or into things on the enemy's playground, I get this whirring in my gut that makes me feel nauseous EVERY TIME. Funny, as I write this out, I remember a few times when people who were involved in the occult in a big way, struck a fear in my spirit that made me want to run as fast as I could in the other direction.

IF this was the enemy,(who prowls like a lion, and tries to cause fear and seek out who he
wants to devour/destroy) (Numbers 23:24;1 Peter 5:8) HE COULD HAVE devoured me right?
He COULD have destroyed me. Yet he arched his neck back ALLOWING me to scratch it. I know, I know, it's weird.

Also, was he "SEEKING" me? Perhaps.

I just happened to see him out the kitchen window.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I think about the situation. Even though it may seem overwhelming and
intimidating (like you don't have a way out because you're cornered),
you now have more than one way out. God has provided that way out? (1
Corinthians 10:13)"

I KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING here about this dream, just not sure what. Ditte3 had some great questions.

I honestly don't know what to make of this dream. I do however LEAN MORE TOWARDS the possibility that it was the lion of Judah, but then why the huge size.

May I ask those who read this and FEEL LED, to please pray that the Lord DOES reveal the interp. for this dream as I believe it is significant. If the Lord gave it OR if the enemy planted it, it had to get the ok from the Lord to allow the enemy to plant it. Either way, an ineterp would be nice.

Thank you and blessings

when I saw the enemy, I was filled with such fear that I trembled and cried.

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Mon May 10, 2010 1:24 pm

IT WAS PROBABLY THE DEVIL. I DIDN'T SEE ANY WHITE AROUND HIS MUZZLE.

OK, I'M DONE.

SIGH............

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top