Very bad dream that felt VERY REAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Very bad dream that felt VERY REAL

Post by Sirianta on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:08 am

Last night I had such a bad dream and it felt SO real. When I woke up at 2 pm I was so relieved that it was only a dream. I should have written it down, cause it was a very busy dream with lots of details, cant remember all of it.

I dreamt that I was in a car with one of my friends and there was a man with us in the car. This man was a very bad person. He made sexual moves towards my friend. All of a sudden I was with another friend of mine. I realised that she was involved in drug dealing and all kind of bad stuff with this bad man that was in my car. (In South Africa IRL there is a group, that is nearly like the mafia, this is who this bad man is in the dream). She turned against me and held me prisoner in her office. I couldn't believe that one of my best friends could turn against me. She had to hold me prisoner because the bad man wanted me for some unknown reason. She phoned him and asked if she could go to the loo and he said yes. I thought to myself "this is my chance to escape" . As she walked out I waited a while and went outside. I saw her walking and she turned around and saw me. I just started running and she ran after me. I thought to myself that she is much younger than me and I hope that she won't catch me. I started praying and all of a sudden I was in a building and there was a fabric shop in front of me. I explained to the woman (owner) what situation I'm in and she said I should come in. I was glad to see that I had my hand bag with me and my cellphone, cause I wanted to phone my mother to tell her about it. Meanwhile a few police men also came into the shop to my rescue.

I phoned my mother and she asked me what is going on because there is a detective with her and I told her the story.

IRL this friend of mine is turning into an alcoholic. She is totally throuwing her life away. On Monday I was very honest with her and told her that she is busy getting a very bad name in town. That people are already talking about her. I was fed up, 'cause it's been how long that I've tried to help her and nothing helps. I thought that by telling her this it will maybe open her eyes. We e-mailed each other a few times on Monday after I've been so honest with her, but I haven't heard anything from her since Monday afternoon. My e-mails keeps returning from her mail address. I'm really worried about her.

Any ideas about this dream?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very bad dream that felt VERY REAL

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:35 pm

yeah i feel like the man in your dream could be symbolic for alcohol. The fact that he's driving means it is the one in control and its affecting your friendship in a negative way. we need to pray for your friend to be delivered.

Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:01 pm

I agree with Daphanie and would like to add something here. We have ALL POWER AGAINST THE ENEMY. Let us pray!

In the name of Jesus we come against the spirit of alcohol and bind it and render it mute, useless and unable to physically manifest in this girls life. Father we thank you that you are covering her with the blood of Jesus right now and that you are sending the Holy Spirit to comfort her friend and to minister to her. Father we know you hear and answer our prayer because we know that we are in the direct will of the Father. We praise you and give you all the glory and the honor in Jesus mighty name!

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top