Pregnancy @ Water Break

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pregnancy @ Water Break

Post by Only4HisGlory on Wed May 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Hi All:

I'm new to this forum, but not new to dreams which I've been having for years now.

Here's a dream I had early this morning.

I was pregnant, I seen my stomach in the dream and then my water broke and I went into labor, but these labor pains were very unusual, different from what normal labor pains actually feel like. I am a woman who had children, but the labor pains in this dream was very intense, so much so, that I literally felt the pain in my sleep. But, I did not have the baby yet. Much pain.

I'm not sure if pregnancy refers to ministry, but I'm in the process of starting my personal ministry, and I'm in the preparation stages right now, I'm doing much studying of God's Word. Not sure if that has anything to do with this dream.

End of dream.

Appreciate any insight into this dream would be great.

Bless You.

Only4HisGlory

Only4HisGlory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnancy @ Water Break

Post by lola21st on Wed May 05, 2010 9:51 pm

Praise the Lord, Only4HisGlory!

Welcome to the site!

Just thoughts....

Pregnancy often does represent a ministry or something that the Lord is birthing through you. In this instance, it may reflect the path that you're on in birthing your ministry. There may be (or may have been) something that sets into motion the stage of "labor" that you're in now. It will become intense, almost overwhelming.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy & Water Break

Post by Only4HisGlory on Thu May 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Thank you lola21st.

The pain I'm feeling now is soliciting people to help me out. I had a couple of conferences with very low participation and attendance. I don't depise small beginnings, and I'm not trying to become a ministry superstar, but it's very difficult to start a ministry and this is the pain I'm feeling right now. Not sure if that's what the dream refers to. I remember talking with someone prior to the dream saying how difficult it is to start a ministry because if you're not well known, people ignore you.

Bless you.
Only4HisGlory

Only4HisGlory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnancy @ Water Break

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top