One, two, three, oh MY!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One, two, three, oh MY!

Post by seekingone on Wed May 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Hi all,
I have posted here only once before, but found it to be very helpful and accurate. So thanks!
The dream I had this time involves a friend/associate of mine. I work as a teacher normally, but I have done some work with Mary Kay on the side. The lady in the dream used to be my diretor when I first started, but I had actually signed up under someone else and she became my new director. Anyway, I still see the first lady, whose name is Jenny, because she leads the meetings and is very accomplished in Mary Kay and is an amazing speaker. She also has a business in speech therapy that she started on her own before Mary Kay.
I had a dream that she was pregnant with triplets. I believe two were boys and one was a girl. She was happy to be pregnant, but she had decided to give one of the children up for adoption and keep a boy and a girl. This disturbed me a little when I woke up, but it didn't necessarily seem "bad" in the dream itself. As a dreamer, I don't usually remember a dream unless God is trying to get my attention about something. I know she recently, within the last year or so, had an actual miscarriage and she has two boys already at home. I know dreams about pregnancy are not always about pregnancy and often have different meanings. I would be curious as to your interpretation. Thank you for your help!
Malissa

seekingone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One, two, three, oh MY!

Post by lola21st on Wed May 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Praise the Lord, seekingone!

The first thing that came to mind when I read your dream is that she'll receive a threefold blessing that she shares with others. Please pray about this though as these are only my thoughts.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu May 06, 2010 5:47 am

I haven't taken the interpretation test. I have learn from reading the interpretation on this forum that babies/pregnancy could mean a ministry of some sort but as I read your dream, I thought the babies could mean your friend's businesses. She is in Mary Kay, she owns her speech therapy company....did she have another buisness which she let go? Or will she?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 06, 2010 10:39 am

Gissy - You could be right. I had thought about that option as well but I thought that since her businesses already exist that it didn't fit. Often with pregnancy, it's anticipation of something coming that doesn't currently exist. Having said that, it could be that a new level is coming to her businesses in the next few months, e.g., promotion in MK/business growth/new opportunities/markets opened up... And perhaps another opportunity that she realizes she won't have time for?

This type of symbol can also be a time marker with the number of months until the birth of the "baby" reflecting the actual timeframe of when the "baby" will manifest IRL...

Again, these are just my thoughts, not a Holy Spirit inspired interpretation.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu May 06, 2010 8:34 pm

I agree with you lola and I was just piggy-backing off what you said about a threefold blessing, I thought about how the Lord said babies/children are a reward and they are from Him (Psalm 127:3). In this context babies could mean a reward of some sort.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum