2nd dream of Charlize Teron

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2nd dream of Charlize Teron

Post by Sirianta on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:24 am

Hey guys. I dreamt of Charlize Theron twice now. Although I think she is a VERY pretty woman and a brilliant actress, I'm not a huge fan or anything like that, so I don't know why I would dream of her.

In my first dream I was observing her while she was bussy with a photoshoot. I got the idea that it was in Paris or some similar foreign country. While I looked at her I thought she is so beautiful and as the shoot went on her look changed. She wasn't that beautiful anymore and her nose was very long. She wasn't ugly, but her beauty faded.

In my second dream I was in a beautiful place outside. It was around the time when day turns to night. I saw Charlize and another lady walking on a pathway chatting. I approached them and she was very friendly. There was something in the air around us like glitter or something "magical", moving around us the whole time. I myself felt very beautiful. Then she asked me if I wanted a pill. I got the idea that it was a diet pill to surpress one's appetite. I was kind of dissapointed in her.

That's it - I don't know what these dreams mean. Anybody any ideas?

Blessings

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd dream of Charlize Teron

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:33 am

Sirianta,

Is it possible the dream could be showing you that something you thought to be beautiful was indeed not what it appeared? Maybe something you thought was going to be one way turned out to be not what you expected. And the second part of that is that you find it a disappointment.

I am very new to dream meanings so please pray on what I have said.

God bless and may His peace be with you today!

Love in Christ,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:25 pm

I agree Connie this person reminds me of someone you know or will meet thats superficial.
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top