I know the Lord will provide us with children

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I know the Lord will provide us with children

Post by unaday* on Wed May 05, 2010 9:18 am

I know the Lord will provide my husband and I with children and i have posted several dreams here about his promises. I just want to get your thoughts if this is also regarding children or something else.

Last night I had a dream that I gave birth to a baby boy. Then I am in a car and he is now about 4 -5 months old. Someone has him sitting up. I am scared because although he looked that old it was as if i was just coming from the hospital where he was born (like he was just born.) Someone had him on their knee sitting up. I was so scared looking at him like "omg i have a baby can i take care of him?" But i was happy too. I looked at him then at my husband then at him and back at my husband and I was amazed at how much he looked like his daddy. Then the baby smiled at me. It was the most beautiful smile and i smiled back and played with his hand. I knew at that point I could and i wanted to take care of him.

IRL For some reason i can't get this dream out of my head, I actually feel like i want this same baby. I wish i could hold him in real life! LOL yeah..interesting eh?
crying

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: I know the Lord will provide us with children

Post by lola21st on Wed May 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Why are you crying? What makes you think you won't have this same baby who brings you incredible joy and makes you feel a measure of love you never thought you were capable of feeling? My Sister, rejoice! The Lord has just shown you that your child will grow beyond his years and he will be full of love because he's God's gift to you and your hubby. (And yes, he'll be the spitting image of his father... laugh (and there's probably a play on words here...father and Father) Rejoice and receive His promise!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu May 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Oh Lola thank you! Tears of joy i don't know why they can't stop. I read your post and started crying again! LOL a prophet once told my husband before we were married that God will give him a son that looks just like him...so when you said that...guess what...I cried more!!! LOL
God bless you!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 06, 2010 1:16 pm

God bless you too, now I'm tearing up! Just remember to post a pic when the time comes, ok? wink

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top