Evil Spirit in Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evil Spirit in Dream

Post by Neenie on Wed May 05, 2010 4:46 am

Hi everyone I am new here..

I was just surfing the net trying to get some answers to a dream I had last night.

It's a bit garbled but I know I was terrified in the dream and it was to do with evil spirits there were more than one, but the main one I remember was just a head hung in mid air the head resembled the head of the mythical Medusa (snakes for hair) but the most striking thing was it's electric blue eyes.. I was terrified, this was in my own home - but also it was related to my Dads house, I know I was protecting my 7 month old daughter as well - the head or evil spirit didn't say anything it just manifested in my hall way.. I was then thrown back to remembering my wedding day and on the back of the cards I had bible verses printed. On the back of mine was the verse Romans 8:28. But as hard as could think, I couldn't remember the words to the verse. it was driving me mad trying to remember it (I know this verse very well by the way) Anyway I awoke from the dream and went straight to the bible to look at the verse and of course it came flooding back to me... I have no idea where this has come from????

Anyone any ideas or is it just to way out there... :-)

Thanks Alot

Neenie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evil Spirit in Dream

Post by Nyagali on Wed May 05, 2010 6:19 am

I've had many verses come to me in my sleep or dreams. I would focus more on the verse than the dream and then God will set your mind at peace.
The dream isn't way out there. God has your attention now, doesn't He?
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neenie on Wed May 05, 2010 6:29 am

Hi, yes he has indeed.... ! strange I've never had a verse come to me before in a dream... Glad it was this one..

Neenie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top