Would like your support!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would like your support!

Post by nubava on Tue May 04, 2010 11:01 pm

I am preparing for my graduate exam in June, to go back to school. Actually this has been very long process, took the exam once but the score wad not good. I know that this is the right direction and I feel so opposed, I even can not explain in words. So I study 6 hours a day, as soon as I open the books I feel terrible headache and can not concentrate or some kind of destruction starts as if the whole world is against me. So I need prayer support. Thank you

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would like your support!

Post by Christina on Tue May 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Nubava -

Luv, Love, LOVE! your photo.

Is it the GRE? You have my empathy!!

I had to walk in and take it blind because I applied for a grad assistant position and was first runner up when a girl dropped out. I hadn't planned to go to grad school if I didn't get an assistant-ship because of the money. So it was NOT pretty when she dropped out and I had one week to test and drop in her place! amazing they let me in the program with my test score, and still gave me the assistant-ship. But it's a small university and a communications program.

Anyways - I told you all that to tell you this - You have my prayers and ears! Let me know how it goes for you - I bet you are doing better than you think? What program are you applying for?

God Bless -

Christina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue May 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Hi nubava -

My prayer for you is that the Lord would anoint you and give you a spirit of wisdom and peace and a steadfast spirit so that you can both study for the exam and take the exam and score well, in Jesus' name.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top