PLEASE HELP ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE HELP ME

Post by minipace on Tue May 04, 2010 10:45 pm

in last one week i have seen dreams in which i m about to die...what this mean,is it some kind of warning...?
first dream i saw i m standing in front of alhmira and suddenly two hands came out of it n grab my neck,then i woke up and my heart was pounding out n i was sweating a lot...
in second dream,i was riding on back seat of motor bike and not able to balance myself and about to fall drastically and again i woke up wid heart pounding out n sweating...
PLEASE INTERPRET THESE DREAMS AND ALSO PRAY FOR ME....

minipace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE HELP ME

Post by ditte3 on Wed May 05, 2010 12:21 am

Hi
I'm going to pray about your dream and pray for you.
Please don't be afraid even if it's a warning or even if it's not.Put your life in the hands of the Almighty God,who takes care of us.Jesus tells us not to worry and not to be afraid.
Sometimes dreams of death not neccessarily understood literally,but ask the Lord for revelation if it's a warning or He wants to tell you something else.I will pray too.
The Lord bless you and keep you.The Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you.The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by minipace on Wed May 05, 2010 6:31 am

hie
thanks for replying....i also think that i should not get afraid of these dreams but as you know humans have that tendency to fall back...well do keep me in your prayers and i will also pray that god should reveal this dream to me...so that i can work according to his will....
god bless you

minipace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum