My right side leg

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My right side leg

Post by Escogida on Tue May 04, 2010 4:42 pm

At first, I was with a friend going to classes supposedly to attend some sort of classes.
Later, the scene changes and I am an expectator in the dream, and I am seeing my self (as if I was watching a movie) along with the same friend again going to classes. Suddenly, as if a camera was filming, my view focused on my right leg, and all I could see was only bones. It was bones (the lowered part of the leg) and it was broken in two. By looking at the condition of my leg, then I understood why it was so difficult for me to walk. The final scene shows a church leader instructing me to continue to walk (however I noted that her and the rest of the people around me were not able to see my pain/or the condition of the leg)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My right side leg

Post by Cholette on Tue May 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Hello Escogida!

I just wanted to share my thoughts on this dream. This is not an interpretation. If it doesn't confirm or bear witness in your heart, please toss.

The first thing that comes to mind is that you are either in a season or getting ready to enter into a season of learning. Whenever I am a spectator in my dreams God is giving me something prophetic (a seer) about something to come. I believe God is showing you something to come about your walk...your spiritual walk. The injury may be a spiritual attack that may "trip you up" or cause you some pain along your journey that may try to cripple you, but the "church leader", who I see as someone that God may put into your life to encourage you, is telling you to continue to walk no matter what.

Please pray and be blessed!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top