Me and Man with Cancer...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me and Man with Cancer...

Post by iminhiswill~ on Tue May 04, 2010 8:47 am

Hello~

About 2 nights ago, I dreamt that me and my sister was going to a Wal-Mart store.. when we got in the parking lot, she saw a guy she'd went to school with.. his name (in the dream) was Keith... she looked at him and said to me, he's sick, I know... and I said to her, go and talk to him, she refused.. I went to talk to him and it seemed like we'd known each other pretty well after 1st conversation.. I asked him if he were ill and he said yes, (called my name) I am.. I have Cancer and am waiting to go home.. He continued his conversation with me at his home by telling me that he wasn't ready to die and have no one to give his belongings to.. I said what do you mean? He said, my people are all ungrateful and I can't die leaving them anything, I want to give it to someone who's worthy... he said, do you like my car, I said yes and he said, it's yours, this house, it's yours, and only had $250,000 left in his account, he wanted to will everything to me only after knowing me such a short period.. I kept refusing and he said, go to church with me and I'll show you what I mean.. I went to church with him, service went on.. He pointed to his mom on the piano singing.. When service was over, he introduced me and she immediately lashed out at me, asking what do I want, accusing me of wanting his money, and I said to her no Mrs Flowers, I want to say something to you please.... she didn't want to hear it and I said to her anyways, "maam" there's a lump in your throat that blocks the people from hearing you sing, if you would rid all bitterness and anger, God would use you... after I said this to her, she kept lashing and we walked away.. Keith then said to me, "I told you"... we were then at his home, the will was on his table and he signed everything in my name and said, this is all yours you do with it as you choose.. if you want to share with my family or not, it doesnt matter.. he died... I remember being at the memorial crying.... and asking him why did he leave this burden on me..... Lenghty dream I know, but does anyone have an intrpretation???

Last edited by iminhiswill~ on Tue May 04, 2010 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Man with Cancer...

Post by One Door on Wed May 12, 2010 5:48 pm

You say, "his name (in the dream) was Keith". Does this mean the guy your friend went to school with in real life had a different first name? And if so, if you don't mind me asking, what was it?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum