Battling on the inside

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battling on the inside

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon May 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Hi all,

I have a question, lately, I have been feeling all jumbled up on the inside. I feel like I am literally in a constant battle. Its like my mind and emotions are being attacked, like I have a major cry that I need to let out. I don't know what this is....and I really dont know how to handle it. Right now, I am just in a state where I don't want to talk to just anybody about what I am going through. I have been very quiet about some of the things that I am dealing with. I have been trying to pray and focus on God more, and read my word more, but I almost feel like I am losing my mind. I cannot keep track of things I need to do, and I am off track. I just don't feel right in my head. Has anyone ever felt like this before?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battling on the inside

Post by Cholette on Mon May 03, 2010 1:44 pm

YEP!!! The thing you need to do is pray in the spirit. Those are words that only your spirit man knows how to express to God. You will notice you will feel lighter and less hectic interally. This is only a season and it will pass. You will feel better right away and as you continue to do it, you will begin to feel empowered.

Praying for you...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon May 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Thanks Cholette, that I will do. I don't pray in the spirit as I should. Don't know why I didn' think about that. Thanks!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top