What could this mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What could this mean?

Post by irishbrit on Mon May 03, 2010 11:59 am

I recently broke up with my boyfriend. God told me too, and I have so much peace with my decision. I've come to realize that I am not ready to be with a person in preperation to become one (marriage).

Since then, I've had three dreams with him.

#1. We are at my house (but its not my house I live in - its just a different one in the dream) and I see demons in the master bedroom (we are broken up in the dream). I ask him to come and pray with me to cast them out. He laughs at me and walks away.

#2 We are at a friends house who needs prayer and he is praying for his friend. But I am praying over his stuff and house and binding up spirits and demons that could be attached to him. My ex looks at me and tells me to stop and that praying over worldly things is a waste of time.

#3 I ask my ex if I can pray over him and cast out any demons that may be trying to stay or are attached to him and he tells me know and walks away.

Now, one thing is clear.. I am a terraformer. But why is he in all of them laughing and telling me to stop/no?

http://www.terra4ming.com/

irishbrit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What could this mean?

Post by Cholette on Mon May 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Hi Irishbrit...

The one thing I can see, that is a common thread in all of your dreams, is that your ex boyfriend is NOT in agreement with you AT ALL. The Bible says "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" (Amos 3:3) If God told you that it was time to depart, it was because he saw his heart. In these dreams it looks like he is showing you this in three different scenarios.

These are just my thoughts and not an interpretation.

Be blessed...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by irishbrit on Mon May 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I've even discussed my dreams with him (ex) and he doesn't understand why he is not agreeing!

Anyone?

irishbrit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon May 03, 2010 10:56 pm

I'm in agreement with Cholette, what the Lord has revealed to you may not be understood by your ex even though it involves him. Keep praying to the Lord for understanding regarding the question of why he does that in your dreams..... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by irishbrit on Tue May 04, 2010 11:01 am

Thank you, Lola21st. I've been doing so since the second dream.

irishbrit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum