HANDS IN INK AFTER WRITING, WANT TO WASH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HANDS IN INK AFTER WRITING, WANT TO WASH

Post by nubava on Mon May 03, 2010 9:52 am

In this dream I was in my school. I was sitting on the steps inside the building, the steps which led from the second floor to the third floor. I was not alone; in front of me was my classmate (whom I will name here Sam and I often have dreams with him, especially in various marriage dreams) and also a teacher. But this teacher's face was the face of my former colleague. I was speaking to my teacher and was arguing with her about something, in particular, I told her: “But you told me that you liked me”. She just gave a shrug of the shoulders and then left.

I sat closer to Sam; he was holding a notebook and was writing something. Later Sam looked at his hands and told me that his hands were dirty because of the ink from the pen. Like when you write something heavily, your hands can get dirty by ink. The ink was all over his hands. He told me that he wanted to go to wash his hands and would come back and left. Then I started writing something and saw that my hands were also in ink but not that much as Sam’s hands and thought that I also needed to go to wash my hands.

The end of the dream.

What could this possibly mean?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HANDS IN INK AFTER WRITING, WANT TO WASH

Post by nubava on Tue May 04, 2010 10:48 pm

Any ideas what can ink, writing, washing hands mean in this context or in general?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
I have not taken the accuracy test yet.
A school is a place of learning.Learning God's ways,his word,maybe a ministry.
Sitting on the steps going from the 2nd floor to the 3rd,shows that you are not a "beginner" and that you go to a higher level in knowledge or spiritually.
I'm not sure about the teacher.She seems so careless. I'm going to pray about it.Can it be that someone does not like your "growing",maybe jealous about your progress?
I was thinking what writing may mean.Maybe it's "telling" things to others or a ministry.
I don't know what ink might mean.
Pen is a tool we use for writing.An overflowing pen cannit be used properly.Ink must stay in the pen,exept for the paper we write on,but not on our hands.
I was thinking that maybe ink here means the inspiration of the Holy Spirit within us.He teaches us and leads us to every righteousness.Yet when we teach the word of God or prophecy or preach, we need much wisdom.We must ask wisdom from god.We must use the gifts of the Holy Spirit wisely,saying the things we must day in the right time.There is time to speak and a time to be quiet.Even if the Holy Spirit shows us something,we have to tell it with wisdom.
Some people always come up with advice and when the Lord shows them somethin,they don't wait for the guidance of the Holy Spirit but speak.
Washin the ink from the hand maybe shows that you realize it's not good.
Maybe these are just my thoughts.
Please pray about it,I will pray too.If it's not what the Lord tells you,please toss it.

God bless you.
Please

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu May 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Thanks Ditte for your reply, you know when I searched for the word "ink" in the biblegatway , there were four results, two of which very similar, and those two popped out to me:
2 John 1:12

12I have much to write to you, but I do not want to use paper and ink. Instead, I hope to visit you and talk with you face to face, so that our joy may be complete.

3 John 1:13

13I have much to write you, but I do not want to do so with pen and ink.

and there is this scripture

2 Corinthians 3:3

3You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

You are right that the woman is mean, in real life she is a bit gossipy, etc. And at work I had always felt that she didn't show who she really was and what she really thought, kind of pretending.

As for Sam, his hands were in ink as he wrote a lot and that's why the hands got dirty. And I didn't write that much.
I still wonder why Sam went to wash his hands and then I decided to do the same.

Would love some more insight

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top