need interpretation on this dream please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

need interpretation on this dream please

Post by sweetums973 on Mon May 03, 2010 6:25 am

by sweetums973 Today at 2:22 pm

I had a dream where i was driving a car but it turns out that both me and my aunt was in the driver's seat other ppl werein the car but my focus was on the road, at first my aunt was driving and then she went into a rock but before the car went out of control i took over the stearing and got it bck in control but not full, i was driving like a mad women there were so much obstacles in my way but these obstacles where ppl and i was swaying the car because i didn't want to hit them eventually the dream took me took the beach side, the river was so beautiful with the moon shining on it and there were people at the beach but all of a sunday it was like i was running from someone i saw someone but didn't really know who it was but she seem like a close family member and she was carrying a baby on her shoulder, i started questioning her about where she park the van and she was saying she park it where no one would find it in adark place and then i started thinking how did they find us, wher they following us

sweetums973

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need interpretation on this dream please

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Sat May 08, 2010 12:53 pm

My name is Palmira. My nickname is Pam. I am taking the accuracy test. I am not a master dream interpreter. I have studied biblical dream interpretation during the past two years. I enjoy interpreting dreams. I will share my views and reflections regarding your dream.

Do you feel as if something in your life is "Out of Control" Are people standing in your way, hindering you from reaching a goal or certain destination in your life?

Are you running away from a responsibility or relationship? And even if you seem to escape it, it comes back to haunt you

Are you experiencing any of this that I have mentioned? The dream simply seems to display a difficulty regarding "not having any control" over people or situations and how running away from them won't make them go away. They need to be dealt with.

Again, this is only my viewpoints. I pray that the Lord will give you the correct interpretation.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetums973 on Sat May 08, 2010 1:10 pm

that is so true its like i have no control over what i want to do, i always feel like i need to do things just to please someone else and make them feel happy when deep inside thats not what i really wanted. My boyfriend wants me and is pushing me to go to work, i'm currently studing and just want to wait till i get the qualification i need for the job i want but he keep pushing me and because i don't exactly jump to his offer our relationship ends up suffer because he ignores me and stuff but now i'm searching for job even thought i wanted a specific one.........so i'm pleasing him but i don't let him kno that. thank you, thanks sound like its a accurate interpretation.

sweetums973

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 09, 2010 12:44 am

are you currently trying to avoid certain people in your life? Does your aunt control your life in some way?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetums973 on Sun May 09, 2010 1:40 pm

not really she helps me out alot and she was my guardian one point in my life............ when i'm in dificulties i usually turn to her for help.

sweetums973

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top