An abusive grandfather

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An abusive grandfather

Post by Angelwings on Mon May 03, 2010 6:15 am

My dream was about my husbands friend Krissy's baby girl...I'll call her Baby D, and her grandfather Joe.

I was at their house sitting on the couch and Baby D was on the floor playing. As I was playing with her and laughing with her....Joe walks over and snatches her up by the arm like a rag doll. He walks over to a bedroom and stands at the door and throws Baby D into the room. I couldnt see inside the room. I was so disturbed and felt so much tension in their home. I asked him if he would like me to keep an eye on her while he took care of whatever he was doing. It seemed like they were all busy doing something. He said yes..that would give him a break.
Somehow I saw Baby D laying on the floor face first, she had hit the floor really hard. I dont know if he threw her for a second time or if I was seeing what happened the first time he threw her. But I visually saw in front of me..her body hit the floor even though he threw her in the room where I couldnt see.
Joe's wife and Krissy came running from another room into the room where Joe threw Baby D and they were very upset. I knew the little girl would be hurt but I didn't want to blurt out what I saw. So I got up to go in the room to see what was going on.

There was a reclining chair and the footrest was pulled out. Baby D was in the middle of the footrest and the chair with cuts or bruises on her face. I asked Krissy what Joe told her and he told her that Baby D fell in the gutter. Krissy seemed a little upset but more confused.
The End

My husband was just talking to me yesterday about his friend and her situation. She is a very young single mother who lives with her parents and still parties a lot. Her father "Joe" is a very sweet guy. I know him and he takes very good care of her baby girl...he would do anything for his daughter and granddaughter. I dont know if I had this dream because my husband was just talking about them...but Joe's behavior in the dream is very disturbing to me.

please pray and let me know if anyone has any insights.
God Bless

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An abusive grandfather

Post by Angelwings on Tue May 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Please keep this family in prayer. They have many issues....but the grandfather spoils the girls and I can't see this dream as something literal.
Blessings

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue May 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Angelwings...from a person who was sexually abused as a child (me), I was also spoiled by my perpetrater. Please do not judge from the outside and assume nothing is going on. I'm not saying anything is going on, because I do not have an interpretation for this dream, but please don't make the mistake, like many do, and think that just because a persons behavior "seems" right, that it is.

Please pray!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue May 04, 2010 9:13 pm

ok, thats a good point Cholette. Thank you

I feel horrible. I have to admit that even though I know this family has serious issues....I have not spent enough time in prayer on their behalf.
I dont know if you recall a vision I posted about tattoo's. I posted an update on that vision...it was about my husband's friend getting a tattoo on her back. This is the same girl. This girl is related to my husbands daughter from a previous relationship.

I need to spend time with God on this one.

thanks again

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top