Missing Son & bumpy hand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Son & bumpy hand

Post by tammyl718 on Mon May 03, 2010 6:08 am

Please let me know if you have any insight into these 2 dreams. One was mine, another was my friend's.

1. I was with a group of people in a foreign country and we were "touring" or walking by the beach. There were very hilly dunes there. When we were turning to go, I couldn't find my son and thought he had gone with some people through the dunes, up another path. I asked the foreign tour guide if my son had gone with the others and he said plainly, "no". I had mortal fear for my son's well being and then woke up terrified.

2. My friend had a dream of her palm (hand) having a kind of disease-bumpy looking, red-like it was about to burst open with blood. She showed it to our pastor's wife who said "I have it too" and showed her hand had the same affliction. They were in a bathroom.

Thanks for any insight!

tammyl718

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Son & bumpy hand

Post by Nyagali on Tue May 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Sorry, I don't know what either of them really mean, I'm learning too so don't want to hand out simple guesses. They both do seem to be warnings so I will ask the Lord to reveal to both of you what they could mean.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top