Going to Xanou

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to Xanou

Post by jonty on Mon May 03, 2010 12:30 am

Hi,
I've got to travel to a place called Xanou. I'm waiting in line in the airport to
buy the ticket or check-in, i'm not exactly sure. The queue moves forward and when
my turn comes, I tell the person that I have to go to Xanou. The person tells me
that Xanou is at Terminal 3 and this is Terminal 2. So he points me in the
direction of Terminal 3 and I start walking towards it.

Please let me know the interpretation. Thanks.

Jonty.

P.S. I checked the word Xanou on google and its a word in the 'Arapaho dialects'
which means immediately. The link is below;

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=-dYhbsYEG78C&pg=PA90&lpg=PA90&dq=xanou+meaning&source=bl&ots=rrs7FhD5q6&sig=tSbc7N6UxoqOc3MUsVyM7nEXl8Y&hl=en&ei=PS3eS6LeB5Dg7AOCzuW8Bg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CB8Q6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=xanou%20meaning&f=false

jonty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to Xanou

Post by jonty on Mon May 10, 2010 1:33 am

Hello people,

any thoughts on this??? Thanks.

Jonty.

jonty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Tue May 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Hello jonty,
This is what I see in your dream. Your dream is symbolic.
Your dream shows you are at an airport. An airport is a place of waiting: being made ready. You are waiting in line, you are being made ready. When you get to the front of the line, you tell the person you have to go to Xanou. This person tells you, this is Terminal 2 and you need to be at Terminal 3. "He points me in the direction (He directs you: someone who directs guides) of Terminal 3. The Holy Spirit is the One who guides us so I would say this person represents the Holy Spirit. But you are at Terminal 2 when He directs (guides) you. The number 2 represents a division: a separation. I believe this represents something in your life that is separating you from God at this time BUT (big but), the Holy Spirit is guiding you to the right place, which is Terminal 3, which the number 3 represents the Triume God (3 in 1). Terminal 3 is your connection to where you need to go. In other words, God is your connection to where you need to go. Xanou is another way of a spelling for Xanadu. Xanadu is a majestic place, one of beauty and contentment. Our God is all of these (and so much more). There is a song Olivia Newton John sings and it is called "Xanadu". This song speaks of a great love that is eternal. That is what God has for you, a great love that is everlasting. "And I started walking towards it". No explanation needed there.
My prayer for you, jonty, is that God will just richly bless you.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum