New building?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New building?

Post by traveller on Sun May 02, 2010 9:04 pm

Hello all.. I had this dream and would like some additional thoughts. Thanks and God bless you all.

Dream that I was arriving in a tiny town Iíve lived in previously and still have some family there. I got to a house that Iíve somehow been in before but not in real life though, maybe in a previous dream? My father or my sister-in-law's father? was somewhere in the house when I came in. Iíd parked my car at the front and I left the engine running..or thought of doing soÖ There had been some kind of building going on outside, separate from the house but nearby. I could see the new building through the side window. It was like theyíd been building an extra building that hadnít been there before and it was new and not used yet, still some building materials in it.. It looked like an office. Somehow it was my office, Iíd never seen it before but somehow I knew about it. There were also some tall trees outside between the house and the new building. The trees had a long trunk and a bright green amount of leaves on top, ball shaped.

Then the father came into the room/or called to me from somewhere in the house (canít remember exactly) and he asked me to go pick up J, my sister in law. I got ready to do so but when I walked into the hallway to go back to my car, she was already in the house. This was a surprise but we were very happy to see each other. We hugged and she affectionately kissed my cheek. In real life this is very unusual behaviour for this sister in law, so I felt slightly uncomfortable but at the same time pleasantly surprised.

Last edited by traveller on Sat May 22, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New building?

Post by traveller on Sat May 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Anyone?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top