Crazy Dream Need Help Understanding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crazy Dream Need Help Understanding

Post by shell on Sun May 02, 2010 6:29 am

Not sure of a title for this dream so here it is. I was in my home (the one we own) (we r currently renting in another state) and a few of the windows were open with screens on them and a strong wind was blowing when I suddenly noticed what looked like threads of spider webs blowing in thru the screens there were all sorts of silvery strands in the kitchen I pushed hard against the wind to close the windows and felt like what happened was not good and suddenly I was lifted into the air about 3 feet and was going in a circular pattern thru the kitchen living room and hallway going faster and faster I was trying to call my husband on my cell phone but the call would not go thru. He was away at work and i knew i needed to talk to him and have him come home. I tried to mutter the words Jesus but found it very difficult to move my mouth but did and said Jesus 3 times and was put down but the force was still there so I started singing Amazing Grace which at first was difficult with it being hard to move my mouth but I pushed thru and I felt like it broke Next thing i was standing in front of the cooktop which has a counter on other side and I was trying to dial my husband again hoping it was going to go thru when I heard a noise coming from upstairs like loud heavy footsteps ( I was the only one in the house) and I became very scared and felt like I stirred up something that was going to come and get me and it was big When I woke from my dream my heart was pumping so hard I could hear it in my ear.

Thank you in advance for interpretations I see the obvious but feel I am missing some important aspects of this dream

shell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy Dream Need Help Understanding

Post by GoldenEagle on Sun May 02, 2010 10:04 am

From your dream it sound slike you are very anxious at the moment. I just have a gut feeling that you have nothing to fear. Look for a resolution that is coming soon.

I know that doiesn't even try to be an interpretation!

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sun May 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Hi
Peace be with you.
I have not taken the accuracy test yet.
I'm sorry you had this dream.
I had similar dreams.Thank God not often.
I had the same experience that I could not move my mouth,but I thought to myself I hav e faith and I act in faith and tried hard to say the name of Jesus more time and command satan to go,i did it in Jesus name more times.In the end I was able to open my mouth and shout.I did similarly to you.You did well.
I agree with Golden Eagle,you have nothing to fear.Your "husband",the Lord is not at home,but you have his name,he gives you his strength and power.With Jesus we are strong.He is strong for us.
Do not fear.
Please pray about it.If it's not what the Lord tells you please toss it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shell on Mon May 03, 2010 6:34 am

Goldeneagle Thank u for the post it actually gave me comfort and I prayed all day yesterday and last night I believe I got further revelation The silver strands or threads of the spider web I believe are offenses of others that I have listened to trying to be a good listener and give wise council in return The screens on the window did not help in the dream which I believe is like my heart (home is where the heart is and most everything happened in kitchen which to me speaks of my heart also) which I thought was guarded (or i thought i was screening what was coming in) When i tried to close the window the wind blew me back (enemy wanting to keep an open window) now all these "offenses" were circulating in the kitchen (heart) and it picked me up and had me going in circles until I cried out to Jesus and sang (intercession for me) and the big thing upstairs to me represents finances(we r making another move and the thing I have fear about is finances nothing else) The thing upstairs seemed big but I did not see it which to me says I have made it a bigger fear and I need to give it to God and trust Him. The part about my husband was interesting to as He works in a different state than where we live now and we have been praying and fasting to see if he should move back to the family or keep that job and he was home this weekend,, and with what he was dealing with in regard to the job and his frustration with co worker,, did in the natural interfere with our communication.

Thank you for listening :)

shell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top