John Mc Cain and Nancy Pelosi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

John Mc Cain and Nancy Pelosi

Post by vince merc on Sat May 01, 2010 2:03 pm

5-01-10

I dreamed that I was sitting at a table on the far right end across from Senator John Mc Cain. Behind him, in front of me, and there was a room full of spectators watching these proceedings. They were voting on something (I assume the others at the long table were Senators and Congressmen), but Mc Cain was very upset that Ms. Pelosi was not there. He was mumbling to me something about her and he was very angry. He was about to present some motion that would have censured her. All of a sudden, way in the back of the room Ms. Pelosi walked through the door and started talking loudly. It was clear she was very drunk. This of course made Mc Cain even more upset. She kept talking the whole time she walked up front and other than her the room was silent.

She finally made her way to the front where we were at the table and was continuing her rambling, but was clearly very drunk. Mc Cain was even angrier now. Finally she sat on a couch and continued talking for a minute, but started to lie down as if to sleep. She was quiet for a minute, but then sat up and started again. Immediately, me and someone two chairs or so to my left at the same time pointed at her and rebuked her (I assume we rebuked the demonic force controlling her) and she laid back down and was quiet. Then I woke up.

vince merc

View user profile http://www.fatherspeaks.org

Back to top Go down

Re: John Mc Cain and Nancy Pelosi

Post by Mariakitty on Sun May 02, 2010 11:24 pm

Hmmm...The scripture that came to mind was Rev 17:6 "And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the
blood of the witnesses of Jesus. When I saw her, I wondered greatly."

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top