Man I had an affair with.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man I had an affair with.

Post by eliautsumsmom on Sat May 01, 2010 8:04 am

Some background info...When I was a teenager I got married. We got divorced but not before I had an affair on my ex husband for a year with another man. After the devestation of those events I came to know Jesus Christ and have lived for him since.

I dreamed that I ran into this man that I had an affair with on my ex. He was shocked to see me as I was him. HE hugged me and was glad to see me. Then the next thing I know he is telling me, i want you to love me! Please love me again! I am looking at him and I say "I know for a fact that you remarried and have another kid. And I am remarried too. Why would I do that? I love my husband." And he is trying to be all over me and saying he misses me. I give him a kiss and turn around and tell him sorry and walk away. As I am walking away I know I will never see this man again and I dont care!

eliautsumsmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man I had an affair with.

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat May 01, 2010 10:02 am

Just some thoughts. i didnt take the dream test.

could be the Lord is showing u how u feel inside.
It's over and done with. He might have feelings for u but u moved on...Found God
The condition of ur heart - " I dont care"

The End..

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Sat May 01, 2010 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp error)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top