Repost Travel and Flies!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost Travel and Flies!!!!

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat May 01, 2010 7:19 am

Last night I dreamed I had to travel to a foreign country. I don't know where exactly, but I was with a female who in my dream, was my friend, but I do not know this person in real life. I dreamed she was looking for something that she had to give this man. We walked down a really green pathway, green trees growing up on the side, big trees, and lush green grass under our feet. We get to this place, and there is this awful stench, I mean horrid smell. We were looking for something equivelent of butt funk (excuse me please, but that's basically what it was) We walked into a room with small glass beakers like used in chemistry everywhere. We asked this guy where this particular thing was, and he picked something up and gave it to us, and it smelled AWFUL!!!! and it looked like diluted chocolate milk. We took it across the hall to the guy and gave it to him. We left the building, and I noticed that there was a jail in the ground and there was a man in it, and there was an iron gate above the mans hand. He had his fingers stuck through the iron, and his hands were dirty and there were flies all over his hand. I remember walking along the pathway, and went to the side so I wouldn't step on his hand. Then I woke up.

Please anyone????

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost Travel and Flies!!!!

Post by One Door on Thu May 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Hello,

I would like to ask a few questions of you.
Are you or have you been thinking of joining a new ministry in the church you are going to now?
Are you or have you been thinking about going to another church and have a certain church in mind?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Fri May 07, 2010 5:54 am

I'm new on here, but this struck me as the key to what took you from life to the stench. You said: I dreamed she was looking for something that she had to give this man. That is what started you on the trip.
The first time I read it I also thought it was about a health issue. Ask the Lord though, I'm learning!
Joy

Last edited by Nyagali on Fri May 07, 2010 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added: That is what started you on the trip.)

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri May 07, 2010 7:59 am

Hi
I have not taken the accuracy test yet.
I answered to you in an earlier repost of this dream.
Maybe travel means be a new mission.
But this bad smell,you find disgusting,may be something not good,not right,sin or disease (?).It must be something awful and digusting.
Maybe the man in the pit,reaching out with his hand means a cry for help.
Ask the Holy Spirit what it can be.
Please pray about it.I'm not an expert in dream interpreting yet.if it's not what the Lord tells you.please toss it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Fri May 07, 2010 11:14 am

Hello SC,
I know I ask you some questions but in truth your answers are not going to change the meaning of the dream so I am going to go ahead and respond (while I can) to your dream. The following is what i see in your dream.
The word "foreign" means something that is outside of what is natural to you. In your dream foreign is not speaking geography. It is speaking of a place such as a ministry or a church, etc. In your dream, God is revealing to you the truth of this place. Because of the contents of the dream, I believe the "green trees growing up on the side, big trees, and lush green grass" represent: trees-leaders; grass-what is of the flesh; green-envy and pride. These are leaders who are working in the flesh with a lot of envy and pride inside of them. "We are looking...." in actuality you are looking for the word of God in this place. You asked where it was; he gave it to you; "It looked like diluted chocolate milk". Milk represents the word of God. The color brown here in the milk represents compromise. The word of God in this place is diluted and compromised. They have mixed, therefore the beakers, (beakers are used to mix things in) the word of God with what is of this world. Romans 12:2 tells us; "And be not conformed (to be or become the same) to this world......" The dream shows you and this other person (who I believe represents others in this place doing the same thing unknowingly) taking the diluted and compromised word of God (that comes from this place) and giving it to others. ("We took it across the hall and gave it to him".) Jail represents bondage. There are people here in this place who are in bondage. "...and his hands were dirty and there were flies all over his hands". Hands represents "works". Flies eat off of dead things. The works in this place are "dead works". The dream shows this place to be a stench unto God, therefore the horrific smell. The positive thing in your dream is; "We left the building", Meaning you left this place.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri May 07, 2010 12:05 pm

One Door wrote:The dream shows this place to be a stench unto God, therefore the horrific smell.

You see it very well One Door!

Dear ScGirlyGrl,maybe it shows you how disgusted God is of the "stench" of these deeds they do there.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Fri May 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Hey Guys! I haven't been able to post in a while because I have been working such long hours this week and have been getting home really late.

I know this dream does NOT represent my church. I have a very Godly man for a pastor, and his wife is an awesome woman of God and my mentor.

I believe this may apply to my work situation. We do have a lot of churches that come into visit and preach to our residents. Some of them I agree with their messages, and others there is no way I ever would agree with what they say. I think it also applies to the situation between my supervisior and myself and one of my co-workers. I have often thought that her life gives off such a horrific stench before I even had this dream. So, I'm thinking that maybe she is offering something to others that is wrong and disgusting.

Last edited by SCGirlyGrl on Fri May 07, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top