Filled with the LIFE of God

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Filled with the LIFE of God

Post by karen on Sat May 01, 2010 7:01 am

I have had a few dreams that came to pass lately. But this one is interesting.

I dreamed this week of the Holy Spirit. Clear water was being hosed by men/Angels from the side of a bank, creating pools and rivers.
My dog 'Ladybird' was there, young and restored. There was healing and health and no injuries, and joy as we played in that clear clean water. It was gr8!

I think my dog was a metaphor for 'Friend' ??, as the Holy Spirit told me this was His name many years ago. It is a covenant word. (my dog, whom I loved deeply, died many years ago too, but the love has not, as it is eternal I guess?)

Then suddenly I was visiting a crowded pool which I HATED, full of people dressed colourfully who thought/believed that they were having a gr8 time in their water.
They thought/believed they were on holiday.
It was reminiscent of a crap package deal to me. The water they were in was chlorine blue, and there was not much water between each body/person.

In reality I knew they were cramped and this was not, real, luxurious, free, living.
(BTW I have nothing against package holidays - it is just a metaphor) That was the feeling in the dream. Like they felt privileged when in fact they were not. Yuk!

As I had just come from the free flowing water of the first part of the dream where there was no sickness, disease or injury and plenty of open space. The contrast was stark.

Then there was a woman holding a baby and she was VERY worried. Out of the water, sitting, in a cramped space on the ground, with plenty of people seated around.

The baby was only days old, yet it was huge! The size of a child say 18 months old instead of a day or two. It was upright as she held it, and fast asleep.

I was so delighted!

I said, "Wonderful!"

"No, don't wake the baby! Your baby is going to be so tall! Babies GROW in their sleep. "

[I knew that their cells regenerate and growth and development happens in sleep - the mother wanted to wake the baby because she was so concerned]

I asked if she knew what the baby's name means? She didn't.

I then told her the baby's name was Zoe, and that the name means, the LIFE that is IN God - that makes God, God."

I was so excited about it!

End of dream

I am wondering, as I write now?

The brightly dressed people 'to me' represent church believers who think they have got it good, and are in a man made pool. [religion??]

The baby?
God is literally getting His people to
receive from Him, IN their dreams!

He is in control, and aware of concerns that I have for the development of the body of Christ.

The only way of maturing in Him, IS His Zoe life in the believer, being allowed full reign.

Neat!

Why did I know her baby's name and she didn't? Strange?

Any thoughts?

Last edited by karen on Sat May 01, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title)

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Filled with the LIFE of God

Post by lola21st on Sat May 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi Karen -

I had the same thoughts as you regarding your dream. I believe the reason you knew the baby's name is because of revelation knowledge, the Holy Spirit revealed it to you.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sun May 02, 2010 6:25 am

Thank you, thank you Lola....for the confirmation! The following night I dreamt that I actually gave birth to a baby and it was swift as labour times go but most of all...PAINLESS!

After the dream, I remembered when I was awake, that there is a ministry in Jerusalem where worshippers are accepted into the delivery room.
During the worship, the mothers report that they experience no pain.

(the leader of that prophetic ministry died a while ago - her name was Ruth Ward Heflin. I had the privilege of meeting her in the earth)

Last edited by karen on Sun May 02, 2010 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on "Filled with the Life of God"

Post by griffordm on Sun May 02, 2010 12:42 pm

I'm new at this and am practicing. I have not taken the accuracy test, but thought I'd share some thoughts.

To me, the dream has three connected parts.

1. First it speaks of living water, and possibly the New Jerusalem discussed in Revelation 21...There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." (v.4)To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. (v.6) 7He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son. (v.7)

This first part regarding pools of water from angels was set in the future, in the time after Jesus returns. Therefore, when the Holy Spirit said He used to be called "Friend - many years ago" he refers to the period we are in now - the age of grace before Jesus 2nd coming. After Jesus returns, God will be with us in being and the Holy Spirit will not be necessary. "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. (Rev 21:3).

2. I thought the vacation pool referred to the secular world today. As a culture, we believe we've got it pretty good and we won't let go of the strongholds that keep us tied down from experiencing the spirit-filled life on earth and eternity with God. Our "pool in vacationland" (big homes, expensive cars, chaotic lifestyles) is tainted and deceiving...it doesn't produce life, rather it produces death. It is full of evil, unpredictability, sickness and pain...just look around.

3. So here's the third part and remember I'm new and practicing. The baby or "Zoe - the life that makes God, God" actually was Jesus. Jesus is going to return soon in the midst of earth (the tainted pool). His return is asleep but upright (which implies that it is in position?) and the birthing pains or end times are gaining momentum (which explains the infant in an 18mo body). The woman in the world was worried, but you as a believer said "Wonderful". When End Times begins the world will be in extreme physical turmoil - no wonder she didn't want the baby to awaken! The believer will be in God's grace.

As for your dog in the dream, I think it was God showing you how awesome the new heaven will be. There will be no death or injury of those you love, we will only experience joy, freedom and beauty. It's the REAL DEAL! (O:

(Luke 21) 25"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.[/size]

Be Blessed, Karen!

griffordm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sun May 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Thank you GriffordM for being brave enough to have a go at interpreting! I encourage you to keep on practicing, as we all are.

This first part regarding pools of water from angels was set in the future, in the time after Jesus returns. Therefore, when the Holy Spirit said He used to be called "Friend - many years ago" he refers to the period we are in now - the age of grace before Jesus 2nd coming. After Jesus returns, God will be with us in being and the Holy Spirit will not be necessary. "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. (Rev 21:3).

Perhaps it is the way I have written, and mis-conveyed? In my awake life during a time of prayer in tongues I asked Holy Spirit, what to call Him as I wanted greater intimacy. That is when He whispered that name to me. For me personally, I recognise so much now in the word and symbolism of 'Friend'. As God is eternal, so is the name He gave Himself. [see post in the fellowship/coffee section of this site] http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/fellowship-hall-f11/stuff-that-god-says-t8115.htm
So to see my faithful friend...i.e. my doggy was kind of literal and symbolic at the same time, with all the attendant feelings.

The scripture references of the end times, I do see what you mean, and I did feel that the water of the first part of the dream related to the attributes of the river of life. But also, strongly to be received in the 'now' Kairos moment on earth as opposed to simply time...Chronos.

It would seem to me that the message is for such a time as this. [remember these are just my impressions as the dreamer] I will prayerfully mull over what you have brought up. If things don't bear with my inner witness, then I will 'filter' accordingly.

2. I thought the vacation pool referred to the secular world today. As a culture, we believe we've got it pretty good and we won't let go of the strongholds that keep us tied down from experiencing the spirit-filled life on earth and eternity with God. Our "pool in vacationland" (big homes, expensive cars, chaotic lifestyles) is tainted and deceiving...it doesn't produce life, rather it produces death. It is full of evil, unpredictability, sickness and pain...just look around.

A very good point! And a different way of looking at things.

The important thing for me was that the people were brightly coloured. Usually, secular and evil things of the Spirit, I see in my dreams, as greys, browns, blacks or with the absence of sunlight. So, for me the people in the blue pool strongly represented believers. Also, death was not in the blue pool, and the emphasis was on what they were wrongly settling for. [so I do see how that could be interpreted as the world/worldly]
It is also good to remember the 'literal' of dream symbols. What they 'thought/believed/the body of people'. I would not usually refer to the world, as body of people, but the church.

[quote]3. So here's the third part and remember I'm new and practicing. The baby or "Zoe - the life that makes God, God" actually was Jesus. Jesus is going to return soon in the midst of earth (the tainted pool). His return is asleep but upright (which implies that it is in position?) and the birthing pains or end times are gaining momentum (which explains the infant in an 18mo body). The woman in the world was worried, but you as a believer said "Wonderful". When End Times begins the world will be in extreme physical turmoil - no wonder she didn't want the baby to awaken! The believer will be in God's grace[quote]

Importantly, the mother was out of the pool, on the ground, yet still, in a crowd of people. Here I pay attention to her positioning, as well as that of the baby in her arms. Again, this is probably my writing abilities at fault here, but the mother wanted to wake the baby because she was worried, and I said No. It was me who wanted it to continue to develop in its sleep. Also the baby was held upright in her arms. Head on her shoulders, not cradled horizontally.

Now this site is primarily about dreams. Well they fall into and touch on the SEER and PROPHETIC Anointings.
I would maintain/stress, the importance of the development and growth in these gifts WITHIN the church today. These are Biblical and not 'goofy' talents. The sphere of the dreaming world is as real as bringing forth a word of knowledge.
Check out a previous post/thread in Corporate Words about packages left at the foot of the cross for background info. http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/corporate-words-f4/visions-for-such-a-time-as-this-t7469.htm

As for your dog in the dream, I think it was God showing you how awesome the new heaven will be. There will be no death or injury of those you love, we will only experience joy, freedom and beauty. It's the REAL DEAL! (O:

As for the last part, right on!

My only sadness about my dog, and Jesus helped me with that one, many years ago... is that she had a soul and no spirit. So I doubt that I will see her there. Yet He has given me a revelation of the wood, hay and stubble. LOVE IS ETERNAL! Hallelujah! So my love for her has never died. Love is the only enduring thing. Also His love is eternal and God IS LOVE.

May I now address one part of your interpretation that you must go back over prayerfully and with scripture??
The Holy Spirit. The Lord our God, He is One, and in no way do I believe He will never be around. He is present now in every born-again believer. He is the third person of the Trinity. Indivisible God.

After Jesus returns, God will be with us in being and the Holy Spirit will not be necessary

I may have interpreted your text completely incorrectly, so apologies if I have. But on face value, I CANNOT Amen to that statement.

My motivation for responding is to encourage you to keep going and not to be protective of 'my' dream, so to speak.
Please CONTINUE to interpret. Please do not quit. Please test what I have said.

K

Last edited by karen on Sun May 02, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a bit)

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To Karen...

Post by griffordm on Sun May 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Thanks for your encouragement. I have had many dreams and visions lately. I often call my friend who is more "biblical" and prayerful than me for her interpretation. I work on a prophetic prayer team at my church. Although I'm a "baby" in development, I love God and am moving in the right direction in relationship with Him and hearing His voice. Just found this website today while wondering about a vision I had. It's been enlightening. Thanks for your feedback.

griffordm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Mon May 03, 2010 4:37 am

Hi G,

Last night I went to bed praying about certain things you had said, and immediately I was given a portion scripture. I think it is for both me and you.

"The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life"... any thoughts?

Also, the Holy Spirit led me back to what you wrote in this portion...

He asked me, "What colours were the people..OUTSIDE of the pool wearing? What was the significance of them being outside of the pool, if the pool people represent the body of believers?"

So I went back in rememberance with Him, through the dream. (The Holy Spirit calls to rememberance, not only the word, but so much else)

The people around the pool were in silhouette and BROWN coloured, groups, cramped. [people groups of the wordl?] I think, the mother belonged to the brown groups, but that was not odd.

GriffordM, you hit it right on there...the people outside the pool are those who as yet, do not believe! The world. And of course someone like the mother would be scared. Unlike someone who has an anchor of faith in Jesus.

I feel to mention an old guy called Smith Wigglesworth. He said, that we have had a move of emphasis the Word, only. We have had a move of emphasis on the Spirit only. He believed that the final push would be of the Spirit & the Word.

One more thing, that river of life an all its attributes begin in the 'Now' for us as believers, not when we get there. It starts as soon as we are saved.

Keep honing your talent...You are moving in the gifts, thank you!

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by griffordm on Mon May 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Karen,
Do you think there's anything to the thought that there are many ho-hum believers out there, who go to church on Sundays, say they know God but aren't really in relationship with Him? Or they could be described as believers who don't really believe or have a strong faith. Could the pool of colorful people be these "low-octane" believers...those who think they are "colorful", who think they have it "all together" with God, who think they are saved, who think they're covered as far as eternity is concerned...and who may be confused about what it really means to have the "living water" flowing through them? (I know this sounds condemning, but I'm really not. I've been down this road myself...)

Also where I use the word "death" in the paragraph I originally wrote, put in "life of sin" or "it produces a compromised relationship with God". Does it mean anything now?

Lastly, I've been studying the verse you first noted in your reply. The whole chapter (2 Corinthians 3) in context speaks of living under the law vs. living under grace (Old Test. vs. New Test). It speaks of the fact that we live with the Holy Spirit in us and He gives us LIFE (ie: living water).

I'll have to pray and think about it more...

griffordm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Tue May 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Do you think there's anything to the thought that there are many ho-hum believers out there, who go to church on Sundays, say they know God but aren't really in relationship with Him? Or they could be described as believers who don't really believe or have a strong faith. Could the pool of colorful people be these "low-octane" believers...those who think they are "colorful", who think they have it "all together" with God, who think they are saved, who think they're covered as far as eternity is concerned...and who may be confused about what it really means to have the "living water" flowing through them? (I know this sounds condemning, but I'm really not. I've been down this road myself...)

Absolutely GriffordM, that is what I've felt from the beginning! The people are definitely saved, but are we/they truly allowing the Holy Spirit to give us life? He is the life giving Spirit. He quickens the word and life. Not us. We are the receivers.

I was thinking today, on the walk home. 'By grace we have been saved'.
Then the other scripture bubbled up, ' My grace is sufficient for you '
The more I thought about it, the more I thought of the man-made 'works' side of Christianity, [pool people] which BTW is not Christianity at all, vs remaining in the Spirit and allowing Him to train, teach, guide, lead us into all truth.
It can only come by grace.

That is how we started this love walk/our salvation. Him leading us in and through it. That is how we entered, and continue in our salvation. That is how we shall finish it. Like Paul said, "Have you begun in the Spirit, and now continue in the flesh?" (my paraphrase) Why settle for the man-made blue water pool type of religion in the dream?

G, Nothing changed! We entered our covenant of blood that way. By unmerited favour and goodness of God, we just said "yes", and entered in. He then leads us through as we allow Him to or not. We should be going from glory to glory and into greater works than Jesus did. In our development with Him. (God the Father, Son & Holy Ghost)

Now to address the second part of that scripture...To break this down we need to look at the basis of covenant.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.”

If we think of it in terms of the covenant agreement. [covenant is designed by God to eliminate weakness. It is an exchange between 2 parties where the lesser is blessed by the greater]

Most people today go on about the blood as being the most important, but modern man, does not understand what old testament believers knew about covenant as a given.

It is important OH YES AMEN! The blood of Jesus ratifies the promises. The promises IN the covenant. In the old testament, when they walked through the blood of animals cut in two, they spoke out loud the promises, the vows, as part of the ceremony. By this act, they knew they HAD it, and that it could only be upheld to the death of one of the parties. It was a solemn oath.

The most important things were the promises, the oaths, what each SWORE to do! WORDS!

But our covenant is with ETERNAL GOD. [Who cannot LIE or DIE] So, there is no death there to break or nullify that covenant. It is an eternal covenant. Jesus IS the Son of God and the Son of Man at the same time. For God the Holy Spirit is and was inside of Him when He walked the earth. Inside His earth suit. The double seal, is the death of the sacrifice, (for the life of the flesh is in the blood) took place legally in Jesus on the cross for us all.

DOUBLE WHAMMY Satan! Jesus was the perfect seal.

God did it ALL FOR US,...LEGALLY!

That is why God places His word above everything. I am getting so excited about this! That's why I can say, His Word, Jesus is far far above all principality and power, etc etc. He is also the living word.

Taking communion now becomes, us, re-enacting the covenant.
Communion has never been soooo much fun!!!! I get the opportunity to remind them spoiled powers and shout, "Hey you! Look what the Lord has done! ....for me!!!"

So now, when I plead the blood, I don't just say it as an empty phrase. I say the promise, that the blood enforces. Knowing Jesus' blood backs it up.
Now that is the kind of Biblical confidence that changes things in the earth!

A Practical Example?
I plead the blood of Jesus in a situation where I sense I may be attacked...

1. Find the PROMISE!

2. ACTION - [because faith without works is dead]...
So now I speak it...because Angels hearken unto the VOICE of the Word of God, & because Our
Father says, put me in rememberance of my word/covenant.

Father then hears and acts on my behalf. His response to our faith in His word to us.

I could say something like...

"...No weapon formed against me shall prosper!

Father HAS to back that up, said in faith in the covenant. We put Him in rememberance of His word, His promise. Which He rates so HIGHLY, that HE staked HIS ONLY Son's LIFE on it! [of course Jesus is the living word too - this is supernatural] The zoe life of God is contained in His word. Throughout His living covenant. It is a perfect covenant. Between God and Jesus, and God in us through the Holy Spirit. Whooh! Hallelujah!

And now I rest in what He has done, which is the rest of faith that Hebrews 4 talks of. I rest in belief!

So I get HIS strength, in my covenant exchange if I rely on it, I am made perfect, or developed in my weakness? Because I draw on this promise by faith in what the blood has done, by faith in what God has said He will do for me.

Doesn't that take the pressure off of the believer? I am not so much a born again believer now, as a born again RECEIVER! Throw those works out of the pool girl! I'm off for a splash around in the river of LIFE!!! Whooh!

Yes, my total reliance on Him to do His work in me, instead of me doing the works? Now that is something I WANT to be developed in! [made perfect in]

Now I understand the scripture that says, "And now let the weak, say I am strong" In my covenant exhcange, I AM strong. In HIS strength. I hand over my weakness. My job is to humble myself in giving it to Him.

That old song says, and let the poor say I am rich. Again, the exchange, He eliminates my poverty and I receive His wealth. I am so loving the cross of exchange Jesus! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

Always with the Holy Spirit, we have to be real, vulnerable, open, transparent, like little children, truthful and trusting, as He is the Spirit of truth. It reminds me of LIVING water, a fresh, free, flowing and transparent relationship. ALWAYS. Water has those qualities.

Only we can go stale by settling for less.

And no....I do not think that you are being judgemental, I think you are just stating, in truth and love, what you have seen and experienced about the different types of people in the pools G.

I am sooo happy. I did not think that this response would turn out to be so long, and meaty, and so vitally alive and liberating!

Praise God for giving me the Rhema on the final part of my puzzle. In Him G, I lay hands on the sick, prophesy, pray etc etc and believe, and things happen. But the final bit for me in laying hold of my promised land, was finances. I couldn't break out, but now I have. I got it!

Thank you G for being the part of the body to help me see and understand all of what I have just written. You are part of my answer to prayer. Bless you!

I have seen others be puzzled by say...healing, and yet be doing great receiving financially. I suppose everyone's package is slightly different to pick up at the cross and run with?

Watch this space! I'm a receiver of my covenant blessings in Him. Now let the poor say I am RICH!!! I have so much I wanna give into! Givers give, Lovers love, and Tithers tithe, not because they HAVE to, but because they CHOOSE to.

I CHOOSE the BLESSING!!!!!! I CHOOSE life!!! I CHOOSE to live in the OVERFLOW of God's LOVE!!!! AMEN!

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue May 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Flow, Sister Karen! smiley dance Thank you for sharing the process of understanding and receiving this Rhema word! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by griffordm on Tue May 04, 2010 2:57 pm

WOW Karen. This is so awesome. We sound to be in very similiar places. Finances are my cross too...I've been seeking Him quite a bit about all the points you make above. He has had my husband and me in the grip of His hands, taking us through a learning journey. He loves us so much. I want to read what you wrote again when I have time to meditate on it. I am so happy for you! But I'm not sure what Rhema is ... I've heard of it and will do some research.

Now what are we going to do about the sleeping baby who is bigger than it should be, or growing faster than normal (due to his sleep?). You want it to sleep and grow, the brown lady/mother? did not want it to get any bigger...

My name is Donna. Although I kind of like "G". (o:

griffordm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Thu May 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Phew Donna! (G),
You really make me work for this... every aspect of the dream....Its a good workout!

I prayed and waited for an answer....so far all I have, is half a scripture.

The Baby?

It was either yesterday or the day before that the answer came. The baby is the second half of a verse of scripture.

John 10:10
'The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.
I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly'.

Amplified, says, in abundance, to the full, and until it overflows!

Obviously, there is the zoe of God in the word life in this verse.

The significance of this verse for me on a personal note, is that before being saved, I cried out in prayer. (I prayed a lot before being saved) "Don't You dare call me to You if You don't deliver on this!!
This is my condition of coming to You! Otherwise You can forget it! I WANT this abundant life You speak of!" I held up my Bible and showed Him the words in the verse so He could see them for Himself. Boy, I wonder what He thought?

In my own way, I suppose you could say, I was counting the cost, before entering in.

I was angry, hurt, and shaking my fist at God. My life was the pits, and even though I wanted out of it, I could not bear the thought of things being worse on coming to my last hope. Him.

As for the meaning in the dream, I have no real idea yet, perhaps I have to wait, or you have some more insight? Perhaps it is literal manifestation? Things are really taking off for me in the realm of the Spirit at the moment. There is such an acceleration of revelation.

By the way Rhema is the 'voice behind the word' kinda thing. A revelation from the written word, spoken out. God speaking through His written (logos) word. (Greek logos from where we get the word logo) Anyway, Rhema revelation.
You get it inside yourself, like Peter did, when He said, "You are the Christ!" (Anointed One of God!) Flesh & blood did not tell Him that. That revelation was quickened to Him. We still get revelation knowledge and understanding quickened to us today, and we call it Rhema.

On this revelation knowledge, Jesus builds the church. The devil can't steal it, as it comes from 'inside' the Believer. From the place where the Holy Spirit resides in us. Pure. Living water from our innermost being. Incorruptible word. By the way, the revelation will always line up with scripture as the Spirit of truth, Who guides us into all truth is perfectly consistent with Himself. Plus, a divided house cannot stand.

Can you see that?

Imagine? Father quickens that word out of Heaven, we receive in our recreated Spirit, and then 'hear' as though it is our voice. One thing I have learned, that voice is quieter and quieter the deeper I walk. The still small voice like Elijah heard.

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by griffordm on Thu May 13, 2010 11:28 am

Dear Karen,
I want you to know how much our conversations have blessed me. I too have been having an acceleration of revelation and learning. I TOO have lifted my fists to him quoting back His promises, asking "where are they? God, I'm not making this stuff up!!! They are YOUR promises" I didn't have the bible in my hand, but at one point long ago, I was in a church by myself, and most recently was in the shower (water pouring over my head...nice!) You, my friend, have been used so beautifully in this process and journey I've been on this past month. He told me that people would come to help me in this new place He's taking me...

I have been researching so much lately (which is how I got to this website to begin with), including the interlude between us about your dream. First, let me tell you that I have an awesome cat who worships the ground I walk on and is one of the sweetest creations I've ever experienced from God. Ironically, her name is "Zoe"...I had no idea about the meaning of the word until I looked it up after our first discussion about your dream. I've had this cat for 8 years and she's a fierce predator in the woods and a sweet unconditionally loving member of our family (she would allow my 7 year old daughter to strap her like a baby in a doll stroller - she'd just sit there on her back and purr!...so gentle. I've often looked at her and told her she was a gift from God. I've never seen such pure love radiate out of an animal...hard to explain...

Anyway, I read the entire scripture you noted and it all supports our previous discussions on wanting to take us to a place of higher "life", deeper into the kingdom of God where His power is released through us.

Is the baby you? me? or a believer who is being held in an unbelieving/fallen world, being filled abundantly (thus the oversized body) and at an accelerated pace with revelation and knowledge although 'sleeping' to the true magnitude of kingdom power that will/can be released when you/me/they reach our annointed time? The baby is upright (versus being totally relaxed/horizontal/submissive) in the arms of the female unbeliever which could imply attentiveness/quiet alertness (although sleeping). And again, the unbeliever doesn't want you to grow in your "Zoe"'ness (is this woman someone you know?) because of its implications to this/or their world as they know it. But YOU are cheering on the growth of His growing life in you...the growing Spirit.

I just watched a Patricia King video on www.xpmedia.com (not sure if you are familiar with her) and the topic was Dominion Surge. This topic is about decreeing God's powerful force of the Word, impregnating it with the Holy Spirit and kingly authority and releasing this power and authority in the natural world (sound familiar). The video called this process a "nuclear bomb in the camp of the enemy (Satan)". Everything we've been talking about and quoting aligns with this teaching. WOW! Randy DeMain starts out this teaching by saying that there are so many believers who don't realize their potential in God's kingdom on earth. (BTW-it's all scripturally based).

Is it possible that He has something so much better for us? Something much bigger and powerful (the living water vs the colorful crowded pool)? Do we have kingdom work to do? Are we like Zoe my cat "powerful warriors" in the field/world (for His cause) and unconditionally-loving members back home (in the kingdom of God's family)? I'm now getting the Rhema! Did He use both of us and our finances as a vice to get our fists in the air...to get us to a place where we'd listen...REALLY listen? Do we REALLY know the limits of his ability to use us to influence his cause on this earth???

I have been praying for you, Karen. I hope you continue to receive revelation and the power of the Holy Spirit and I've thanked Him for your help. Our finances have been looking up and He has been opening doors. I pray that you are experiencing the same...

griffordm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Mon May 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi G, (Donna)

I know, it is so long for me to answer, but I was blown away by your response when I read it last week!

I have still not gone over all of it prayerfully yet.

How awesome about your cat Zoe! Makes me think about the creation awaiting the 'revealing' of the sons of God - that's us! Been meditating on that one a lot this past week.

Anyway, I read the entire scripture you noted and it all supports our previous discussions on wanting to take us to a place of higher "life", deeper into the kingdom of God where His power is released through us

I absolutely witness to what you are saying.

And yes, am familiar with Patricia King, awesome lady...!

I will try and work on what you have posted this week as it is so rich and needs some quiet reflection/meditation on my part.

One thing stood out for me a mile in your response.

The Holy Spirit is the same age in each and every believer. He has the same unchanging maturity. (same yesterday, today and forevermore) Sometimes, we, the 'outer casing', think of ourselves as immature. Yet, I can 'hear' you tapping into His wisdom.

I hear him through the words you have posted...awesome!

Going away to digest what you have written now...be in touch

P.S. I was so touched that you prayed for me too, thank you.

K

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon May 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Hello ladies:) Just wanted to say and .. I only just came upon this thread today and the Holy Spirit spoke so strongly to me. Karen, your post on the blood of Jesus in particular. I needed to hear that, today, now. Thank you for allowing yourself to flow in His Spirit. Awesome. Thank you Jesus!!!
both!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by griffordm on Tue May 18, 2010 9:05 am

It took me a week to respond last time just so I could have time to read over your response and think/meditate/pray about it. I had so much to say and things going through my mind. Had to get it all together. It is so awesome how the Holy Spirit is moving through this interaction. Please get back to me when you feel the time is right.

I DO pray for you often, friend. You are a Princess to the most powerful and only eternal King...you are clothed in strength and dignity and I pray that your day is blessed in a manner that transcends all understanding!

griffordm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:04 am

Hi G

I watched the Dominion Surge on XP, pretty cool!

I don't have anything more to really add to this thread, as we have explored so much. I prayed and meditated and got such an acceleration of stuff. Even dreams that I have dreamed years ago, with scriptures to interpret them have started to bubble up inside of me, and God has been joining up the dots.

It is almost like...? An UNLOCKING of the plan of God for me. I can't put it into words.

Also, I have had strange silences too, when I haven't been able to pray or even think, and make sense of what is going on in the natural. It is like, everything that is not part of His plan for me, doesn't make sense. They just get in the way and leave me feeling like I am eating empty calories.

Anyway, I read the entire scripture you noted and it all supports our previous discussions on wanting to take us to a place of higher "life", deeper into the kingdom of God where His power is released through us.

Is the baby you? me? or a believer who is being held in an unbelieving/fallen world, being filled abundantly (thus the oversized body) and at an accelerated pace with revelation and knowledge although 'sleeping' to the true magnitude of kingdom power that will/can be released when you/me/they reach our annointed time? The baby is upright (versus being totally relaxed/horizontal/submissive) in the arms of the female unbeliever which could imply attentiveness/quiet alertness (although sleeping). And again, the unbeliever doesn't want you to grow in your "Zoe"'ness (is this woman someone you know?) because of its implications to this/or their world as they know it. But YOU are cheering on the growth of His growing life in you...the growing Spirit.

The deeper life is happening for us in the body. I 'KNOW' it! I sense it in my spirit.

If the baby is the Believer, then I feel that as we dream, and see visions [according to Joel 2] EVEN in our sleep we develop and mature. If only we would listen and acknowledge our dreams with the same relevance that our Father does! He is emphasizing their significance.

He has to accelerate our learning for such a time as this, especially if leaders do not lead. [when the leaders lead in Israel, the people will gladly follow] Somehow that part of the message is for the whole body of believers.

For that baby to rest in the ZOE life of God and grow and mature in the things of the Spirit. Surely that is the specific work of the Holy Spirit? He is there to guide us, and teach us, and lead us into all truth. Sometimes religious believers want me/us to believe, that poverty, hard times, trials, sickness etc are there to teach us..oh and the Devil! And they are not!
He teaches us in the earth and we follow, and apply what we have learned...even in/from our sleep! We overcome those trials when they come, but only in the way He teaches us from the word.

The mother was fearful in the dream, she didn't understand. So is organised 'religiosity'...that I have noticed.
Fear is a killer, when you are ignorant about it. It quenches faith. But praise God, faith works by
L O V E !!!!

That is the most powerful nuclear bomb of the Trinity! Even through Zoe your cat, God speaks! Warrior love

We have but 2 commandments. The fulfillment of ALL of the law. LOVE God, and love your neighbour as yourself. The Anointing flows in the life and love that IS God. It is such a fresh and flowing thing that cannot be mistaken or imitated.

Yes we are powerful warriors, with burden removing, yoke destroying power of Almighty God at our disposal. [Isaiah 10:27] That power of love, working in and through us. That power, Jesus laid His life down to get to us. On the inside of us. We are warriors of a different kind, but warriors no less.

there are so many believers who don't realize their potential in God's kingdom on earth. (BTW-it's all scripturally based).

Is it possible that He has something so much better for us? Something much bigger and powerful (the living water vs the colorful crowded pool)? Do we have kingdom work to do? Are we like Zoe my cat "powerful warriors" in the field/world (for His cause) and unconditionally-loving members back home (in the kingdom of God's family)? I'm now getting the Rhema! Did He use both of us and our finances as a vice to get our fists in the air...to get us to a place where we'd listen...REALLY listen? Do we REALLY know the limits of his ability to use us to influence his cause on this earth???

I wonder if I have answered your question??? Oh yes...

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:09 am

Hi Karen, I wanted to tell you that your dream has given me some revelation in my own dream. The part of your dream with the baby. I had a dream similar to that, I believe I posted. I was given a baby that was suppose to be an enfant however he looked 9 months. He fell asleep in my arms when I was trying to feed him. Someone told me he was tired and needed to rest. I was always confused as to why the baby needed to rest/sleep and I hadn't given him anything to eat. When I read your dream I realized, babies do need to rest and as they sleep, they grow, they develop, there's nothing we need to do, God does everything, as we rest in Him, He takes care of everything, all we need to do is rest in Him!!! It will work itself out! PTL and thank you Karen for sharing your dream!!!!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by griffordm on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Karen,
Just checking in on you. I learned so much about the blood covenant, rhema, zoe, etc during the time we were discussing your dream. You come to mind every so often and I ask the Lord to bless you in whatever you're doing. I hope you are well and swimming in the right pool of water! wave

griffordm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top