M*A*S*H dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

M*A*S*H dream

Post by GoldenEagle on Sat May 01, 2010 4:51 am

I had a dream and I think I already know what it means, but I'm sharing it cos it might helpm some of you out there.

It concerns the company of the 4077th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital. For those of you who don't know the show, Col Potter was the benevolent yet very much in charge leader, Margaret 'Hot Lips' Houlihan was the Head Nurse and Hawkeye Pierce was the Chief Surgeon.

In my dream a new nurse had joined the company and was very friendly with Margaret. She was 50 and very attractive. She was only meant to be there on a temporary basis, but just as she was having a leaving party (she was very popular), a book was passed round askign for nominations for a post a bit like Union rep, and she had put her name down. Hawkeye was delighted. I wasn't sure; this woman was very charming and had gotten every-one to like her but I thought she was very manipulative (Jezebel spirit). I was only an observer.

Colo potter (the Father figure, ie God) addressed the company. It was Christmas and he felt he hadn't been honoured with the right gifts this year. the Compnay had shown Him diminished respect, yet he said Hew oulod be blessing them all with the same gofts they would have received anyway.

This is a warning and a promise re. the goodness of God. Let any-one who feels they gel with it take heart.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M*A*S*H dream

Post by One Door on Sat May 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Hello Golden Eagle,
I have not taken the accuracy test but I would like to respond to you about your dream. Please do not take offense at anything here because that is not what this interpretation is meant for. In my experiences with my own dreams and my observance with other people's dreams, most dreams are meant for the dreamer's own benefit and learning and this is what I believe this dream is for, but thanks for sharing.
"...concerns...Mobile Army (God's Army on the move) Surgical Hospital (Healing Ministry)". "...a new nurse (new Christian God has chosen for a healing ministry, therefore nurse) had joined the company (church of God)...friendly (getting to know) with Margaret (Jesus). Margaret means "Gift of God". Jesus is that "Gift of God" (Romans 6:23). "...be there on a temporary basis,...(represents a ministry that travels from place to place, therefore temporary)...book was passed...for nominations...like Union representative...she put her name down". She signed up to be a representative of God. That is why Hawkeye was delighted. Hawkeye is the Chief Surgeon. Chief means the main part of something or someone. God the Father is the main One of the God Head. Hawkeye represents God the Father. It is the Holy Spirit (Col. Potter) who is addressing the company (the church). The Holy Spirit was sent here to be in charge ("...very much in charge leader") when Jesus descended into Heaven. He (Holy Spirit) is representing God (He is God). I believe this dream shows you wrongly judging another Christian (we are all guilty of that).
Thankfully God continues to give us what we do not deserve (His goodness) and sadly we keep giving Him so little if anything in return.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Sun May 02, 2010 9:50 am

Sorry, but it was MY dream and I knew how things felt. She FELT evil. IF YOU had dreamed this, you would have been right.

Btw, not everybody who signs up to represent God can be trusted. Jesus said many would call Him 'Lord' and he would tell them ';Away with you. I never knew you.' This woman was a nivice and yet she wanted to LEAD - don't you find that just a little unsettling?

Also, her appearnace was very dark. She had a bad presnece about her. And she stopped the Colonel from getting his proper gifts - she defelcted attention away from him. That was a very important part of the dream and you missed it!

The dream is a warning. I woke up knowing absolutely that God warned me about something.

No offence, but interpreting dreams is all about LISTENING to the dreamer. You can understand symbols, but you understand what nthey mean to you and what they mean generically. You didn't listen to what they meant to me. If I had gone for ministry and you had goiven me your interpretation, In would not have avoided the evil thbat was coming that this dream showed me. I KNOW absolutely whay it was given to me and what it meant in my oparticuloar life as it foillows a dream language in which God speaks to me, but I also believe there is a message in it for others. I had this dream quite a while agi and I posted it because God expressly told me to. If the message you have received is different, then may it be so. May a new convert join up. Lord knows we need them.

If you have an issue with my message, take it up with the Mioderators but I beleive somethign serious is happening in the Church and I'm going to shout it from the rooftops while God shows me time and time again that it is happening.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sun May 02, 2010 12:03 pm

Hello Golden Eagle,
I cannot apologize for my interpretation but I am sorry you took such great offense by it. Since you say this is a warning dream, I would like to know what the warning is. As a person who is reading your dream, I personally do not see a warning in it (which doesn't mean it is not there), but I do see where God has revealed something in it such as He is a God who continues to bestow upon us His goodness rather we deserve it or not. A warning tells of a coming danger and a warning unheeded (expecially from God) brings dire consequences. What is the warning here in your dream and what is the coming danger if the warning is not heeded? Please clarify. Also, why was Hawkeye so delighted this person had signed up? I have always known God to "delight" in His children. Also in your dream, the way you told it, Col. Potter "addressed the company". If the girl is the one who stopped the Colonel from getting his proper gifts, why did he address the company and not just her? Just wondering.
Yes, it is your dream but you have put it on a web site that allows people to comment on other people's dreams. For you to be so offended and angered because someone commented on your dream you yourself put on a web site that allows people to comment on the dreams posted has amazed me. If this will put your mind at ease, I promise I will not comment on anymore of your dreams or anything you may post. May God continue to bestow upon you His goodness.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top