running from new field owner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

running from new field owner

Post by HaveMercy on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:16 pm

I was standing before a field of beautiful trees that had different stages of growth. On the left side was fully grown trees bearing flowers/fruits. The right side had baby trees growing. This property was forcefully taken over by new owners. The previous owner, an old grandpa, was unexpectedly calm about the takeover, saying everything is okay for the new owner to have except for back section of the field that had newly planted crops which required a lot of attention. we went over to that area and try to take some samples of those crop so to replant. the new owners were yelling and running to us to stop us from taking them. The old grandpa previously designed a light blanket(?) or a drafting of the field(?) (I'm not sure what it is), i rolled it up and hid it inside my clothes. i escaped all guarded areas, miraculously passing through the blockades. i came to a place where a huge church or conference was going on, i didn't want to go in due to the possibility of explosions that the new owner might have installed to the door. i escaped through the side door, my mom and others followed after me.

--- same night next dream:
i was thinking to myself, where is this place???
I heard it in my spirit that this place was near "Latvia and Hong Kong".. in my dream, i was trying to locate Latvia? I heard that this place conjures up people from the dead.
(in actuality, Latvia and Hong Kong are not near to each other. Just an odd combination)

well... any ideas?

HaveMercy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: running from new field owner

Post by HaveMercy on Mon May 03, 2010 8:49 pm

is this dream direction my attention to a new leadership being formed? the old is gone....

any thoughts on this dream?

HaveMercy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon May 03, 2010 11:42 pm

Just thoughts....

Is there a change in leadership occuring in your church or a ministry that you're involved in? It seems like the new leadership style is stunting the growth of the church.....

The locations may represent a foreign place in your spiritual life, something you've not experienced yet so it feels foreign....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HaveMercy on Tue May 04, 2010 8:07 pm

thank you lola21st for your thoughts.

God has placed me in one of my friend's church to intercede. My friend is a pastor there and he recently took over the ministry. overall, there were major reshuffling of leadership happened in their church not too long ago.

a question for you... what do you mean by the new style is stunting the growth?... is it because in my dream, the old owner was digging up the newly planted seeds to replant elsewhere?

what do my actions represent? rolling up the blanket and hid it under my shirt and ran... ran through the blockades...
is that a call to warfare for this friend's ministry?

what should be my role in this???

any more thoughts? thanks so much!!

HaveMercy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue May 04, 2010 9:18 pm

These are just my thoughts...not an interpretation. When I first read your dream, I saw the grandpa as God the Father. I saw the field as the world..."He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. and the new owners as the enemy." The reason I say this is because the "grandpa" was calm and allowing the "new owners" to take over, but he was guarding the newly planted crops (possibly those who have been set apart or the church). I sort of see this happening today. The world is in a bad place and in a lot of instances it looks like God is not doing much, but we know that He is. It seems to me that the act of trying to replant these people were trying to keep them growing and encouraged.

I see the blanket (covering) or the plans (the will of God...or the Word of God) that you hid in your clothes is like you hiding the Word in your heart and running forward with the assignment to deliver. Do you feel as if you have a call on your life? Could God be calling you to carry a message for him? It seems as if that which you carry will allow you to overcome much in your life on your way to "that place" God has called you to.

Pray on what I've said. I'm sharing with you what first came to my mind. Be blessed!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue May 04, 2010 11:48 pm

a question for you... what do you mean by the new style is stunting the growth?... is it because in my dream, the old owner was digging up the newly planted seeds to replant elsewhere?

No, it was because the new owner didn't want the old owner to take the newly planted seeds...

I saw the hiding of the blanket in the same way that Cholette did, hiding of the Word.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HaveMercy on Wed May 05, 2010 9:14 am

Thank you Cholette and lola21st. now, i am beginning to see what you both are saying...

I do firmly believe that i was sent to this place as the assignment to intercede for the city. i do have a call in my life but I wasn't sure how this will play out. I know it's not the typical church ministry. after reading your thoughts, i am beginning to see that it's not a physical location He has called me but a spiritual "place"...

i am still clueless as to how I should proceed in my physical life... but I am glad that He is continuously speaking to me.

Thank you both!

HaveMercy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed May 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Praise the Lord!

You're very welcome! flower I pray that you receive the full understanding of this dream!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top