Earthquake, Married to Another Man?!! What!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Earthquake, Married to Another Man?!! What!!!

Post by dem on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:20 am

Dream #1

I dreamt that an earthquake was coming to my area and I was home with my husband , my mom , my children, and this news caster who was our friend. Everyone knew about the earthquake but me, and the newscaster friend was afraid to tell me because he knew I would freak out. When I found out, I asked him why he didnít tell me, and he told me because he knew I would freak out. I began to worry, and immediately started to make preparations for my family and I for the earthquake. I was running around the house like a mad person and my husband told me he knew I would react like this, and wanted me to relax. Some friends of my mom came by the house to drop off their kids to stay with us because of the earthquake. I thought the mother of the children was mentally handicapped because of her slurred speech and body movements, but my mom told me she was drunk, and took her outside to talk to her. I watched them talk outside my window, and she looked like she was normal, she wasnít acting drunk anymore. I was playing with her kids trying to make them feel comfortable, and got along with them very well.

Dream #2
I dreamt that I was looking for a church to go to, and I was watching this video on a billboard in the church parking lot. I thought this would be a good church to go to, then I saw the church emblem on the screen and it was the church I used to attend. I was disappointed that it was that church, but I thought Iíll just go listen to the sermon and leave. I was dressed very sexy. I wore skin tight jeans, pumps and one of those off the shoulder shirts with a belt around it ( I do not dress like this in real life). My hair was very long , past the small of my back. I walked inside the church and saw a guy I knew. As soon as he saw me, he told me that he needed to talk to me alone. He grabbed my hand and we began walking, and I thought I donít need to hold his hand to follow him , so I let go. We were trying to find a private place to talk, and there was this classroom. There were already people in there, and we went in there. The door to the room was broke and he was trying to hold the door in place, and I told him thatís not working , we need to go somewhere else. We began walking again looking for somewhere to talk and I told him that whatever he has to say he can say it openly. I told him to just say it and get it over with. He told me that he liked me a lot, and before he could say anything else I told him to stop donít say anything else, but he kept going telling me that he wants us to have a relationship, and he was trying to hold back his emotions but he couldnít any longer and began coming on to me. He was on top of me kissing me and I told him to stop Iím married. The pastor saw us and asked the guy what was he doing. I was sitting there crying, and the pastor thought I had seduced him into coming on to me. The guy told the pastor that it wasnít my fault, that it was him, not me. The guy tried to console me and apologized. Later I saw the guy again, and he told me that God had been giving him dreams about me for years, and that I was the girl that he was supposed to marry. He said he knew it was me because I looked the same as in his dreams. He told me that he acted too soon , that it wasnít the right time to tell me. That he stepped ahead of God. I told him that I find it hard to believe that God would tell him that he is suppose to marry someone who is already married. Later in the dream this same guy and I were having sex. It was our wedding night.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Earthquake, Married to Another Man?!! What!!!

Post by dem on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:09 am

Anyone?

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:27 pm

An earthquake is a "shake up" coming to/or happening in your real life. The church from your past means backwards/or reverting. The inappropriate (and "not like youĒ) outfit (clothes represent a public display of your identity) you picked out felt to me like you knew better and yet you were setting yourself up for rejection or judgment. The "guy" represented demanding temptation that declared inappropriate love that was not considerate of who you really are (as in self serving love). His leading you by the hand symbolically usurps your authority. The door that he was trying to keep open because it was broken, was again, another sign that his behavior (the temptation/delusion) was inappropriate and was trying to force what wasn't to be.
The pastor believed what he "saw", not what he knew already about you. This is a form a betrayal/ judgmentalism within your church or your fellowship family/group. He fell victim to the delusion that you were being subjected to and you actually were, in some part of your persona, playing a role in also. You had indeed subconsciously invited this problem upon yourself by clothing yourself the way you did, so that the "guy" would recognize you that way from his dreams (otherwise he would not have recognised you). He said God was giving him dreams about you because he "Saw you" in his dreams, well the truth of it is that he saw the "you" that was dressed sexy and looked like someone you really werenít at all in real life.
In dream number 1, your mom was a good example. She spoke to the woman who was drunk and restored her to a sober state.
I feel that restoration is where these dreams are pointing.

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:00 am

Thanks for your response underhiswing. I'll keep that interpretation in prayer.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top