My son's passing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My son's passing

Post by AnneMFiero on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:28 pm

I would love to get comment on my dream that actually came to pass and my son died in a car accident on March 6, 2010. I had my dream about 6 weeks before he died. In my dream I was at my sister in laws house (but it wasn't really like her house). The phone rang and I answered it ( and not my sister in law even though it was her house) and immediately when I answered the phone I knew my brother had died and I heard he is w/my Mother now-( she died in 2002 and was a believer and w/the Lord) I instantly started to scream and cry I was inconsolable yet my sister in law just looked at me puzzled and was not crying (My brother was her husband). After the dream I prayed and prayed that God would intervene and protect my brother and my son because I know sometimes the person we dream of is actually some one that reminds us of that person ( my son Michael) I asked God what I should do and I shared the dream w/my son but did not tell him about my thoughts of him and so we both prayed. After a while, when I didn't get any more dreams and no leading of God I forgot about the dream.I wonder why God gave me this dream and now my son is gone, I have an idea but am curious of your thoughts. Thank you for helping me, I pray I didn't miss something, Much Love in Christ, Annie Fiero

AnneMFiero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My son's passing

Post by judylane on Fri May 07, 2010 12:41 pm

I am so sorry for your loss.

I must admit some tdreams leave me at a loss.

judylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Sun May 09, 2010 9:01 am

I had a dream several years ago just before a friend died and it was one of those you remember, but have no idea what they mean at the time. Then my friend died and I knew exactly what it was.
There was nothing in the dream to show you how to save your son. I have not been through what you have, but can imagine your heart as a mother. (May you have peace that passes understanding on this mothers day.) God bless you as he heals you and your family from this. What the dream did show you and give you comfort in is that your son is with your mother.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneMFiero on Sun May 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Thank you Joy...I like how you worded that...I don't know...it's like I didn't really "hear" it when I said it myself...It showed and gives me comfort that my son is with my mother, so true! I believe also God wanted me to know that He alone was (and is) in control of that night and that Michael is safe in His arms, He told me before hand so that I would have comfort in knowing " It is I !" Thank you for your thoughts

AnneMFiero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneMFiero on Sun May 09, 2010 7:24 pm

Thank you Judylane...

AnneMFiero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by judylane on Sun May 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Lord bless you… I to love the way nyagali expressed sympathy and under standing of your dream. I felt that ...my self ,but just could not put it into words. The comfort of the lord comes in many ways. jl

judylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Mon May 10, 2010 4:38 am

I know what you mean, sometimes words are so hard to express on email, yet a hug and a listening ear can be so effective when we are together. I guess this email communication is a different way of experiencing life in the Spirit! :-)
Yes, we all have experienced loss and yet, I've never lost a child or grandchild so do not know this kind. How precious the Lord is and that you can see that and not be bitter. God is so good to us.
blessings and cyber hugs!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon May 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi AnneM,

I am so sorry for your loss. It is hard to find comforting words, but I do pray that Jesus, our Comforter, will continue to pour His love and healing out over you in this time of grieving.
God bless you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneMFiero on Mon May 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Please forgive me nyagali I called you "Joy"... My response was for you...Thank you again, In His Love, Annie

AnneMFiero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Tue May 11, 2010 8:59 am

No worries! either name works. One is what I use for email and Joy is my real name.

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top