Belly covered in Blisters of all sizes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Belly covered in Blisters of all sizes!

Post by living4HIM on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:29 am

I havent had a significant dream in a long time but last night i dreamt i was getting out of bed and looked down and realized that my stomach was covered in blisters. The center of my stomach like a big circle of blisters of all shapes and sizes with my belly button in the middle! one of the larger blisters on the outside of the cluster... i reached down and "popped" it and all this blue sticky goo came out of it... then the dream switch....

ive heard that blisters on a part of the body can indicate sickness, so now im worried.... Any thoughts???

Blessings

living4HIM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Belly covered in Blisters of all sizes!

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:26 am

in the bible blisters and such were afflictions or health problems...i would pray about it for confirmation.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sat May 01, 2010 2:42 pm

Are you run down at all?...the blisters made me immediately think of shingles. (related to chicken pox I think)

Sometimes the Holy Spirit will give us the heads up so that we can avoid the manifestation. If you are rundown, rest, eat well and build up your immune system.

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat May 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Amen! And the area highlighted in your dream (stomach) is the area that could be afflicted.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by living4HIM on Sat May 01, 2010 4:58 pm

wow actually crazy enough last night i was struck with the worst migraine headache, ive had in a long time and had lots of stomach pains/nausea and such, ive been in bed all day and today it seems to have moved entirely into my stomach! (i have lots of gastroinstetial issues 24-7 as it is... so i dont know if i happened to eat somthing i shouldnt have, or if i have some kind of virus...) but i definatly havent felt this horrible in a long long time.... Manifestation???? u guys think....

@ karen - shingles, Yikes! i am praying that is not coming for me, as my husband lost his job 2 weeks ago and as of today we are without health insurance... :(.... please pray over this with me!

living4HIM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sun May 02, 2010 6:07 am

Living4Him, I've prayed that none of those Yukkie Egyptian diseases will rest on you! As I was praying the thought came to me about your thinking.

You are carrying the 'weight' of worry in this situation, re, jobs, provision etc etc Can you try and cast that burden on the Lord? which is humbling yourself under His mighty hand?

On a practical note, worry also breaks down your immune system. If you can give yourself extra time in His presence and let Him strengthen and sustain you, you'll get through this easier...Concentrate on receiving.

We receive our salvation, we receive everything, that is why the Christian faith is so unique. I think after a time, we forget to step back into our place of rest in Him. (that is the activity and only striving that is acceptable - the rest of faith of Hebrews 4) It is not, DOING NOTHING as some would have us believe. (Grace vs works)

Once you are refreshed, spirit, soul and body; in that position of rest and receipt, it is there that we receive our strategies, door marked exit, healing, deliverance etc etc and walk free.

We then walk in boldness and confidence 'cos we know, that we got it from HIM. (that then leaves the execution/walking out part of his instruction - which is easy)

Love

Karen

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by living4HIM on Tue May 25, 2010 1:44 pm

UPDATE!!! MANIFESTATION!!!

about a week after this dream i was having horrible stomach pain and headache and my husband rushed me to the hospital, after lots of testing i was admitted for a serve bladder infection that had spread to my kidneys! they said it had been festering for a LONG time! crazy enough i never had any symptoms untilt he headache! i was in the hospital for about 3 days getting iv antibiotics and now feel much better, altho im still recovering! Im so greatful for the ways HE speaks to HIS children!! and i will definatly "listen" better next time he trys to warn me of illness coming...
Praise HIM!!!!

*and thank you to all of you for the insights and prayers!!
Xoxo

living4HIM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top