eggs in a bowl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

eggs in a bowl

Post by Nyagali on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:19 am

My husband had this dream.
He saw a silver mixing bowl with about a dozen boiled eggs in it.
ANy thoughts?

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: eggs in a bowl

Post by Nyagali on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:46 pm

During my lunch at work today I read some of the things Mia was sharing about dreams and how we need to keep the symbolism personal. So I thought about this dream and in thinking about my husband who is practical, I suddenly saw that it was simple! The eggs are in a bowl from the kitchen and that relates to food. The eggs--lots of eggs--are to be eaten. I looked up eggs on the Internet and realized that this dream really was simply to tell him to eat more eggs! He's not been well lately and has no energy. Eggs provide energy and all sorts of good things.
Praise God....and talk about simple--but very precious for our lives.
joy

Last edited by Nyagali on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Thats awesome Nyagali,
Let us know what the outcome is. I truly believe God can give simple directions as "eat more eggs"

My mother had an issue with her health...a little personal issue that she could not get rid of. She took it to the Lord because she was in pain...she said she woke up one morning and God gave her the name of an exotic fruit. She took the fruit and it took care of her problem.

God is awesome!!!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:02 pm

I'd love it if eggs could solve his problems, but he has COPD (lungs). But for us, this was still precious because even though what he has can't be healed by eggs, it will (hopefully!) give him more energy as he goes through this. Only God can heal the lungs, man has NO answers for that. But God loves us and gives good things, even if we can't see them. We trust Him.
Thanks for sharing about your mom. Isn't God amazing?! How much people miss out in life when they don't hear God in dreams.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top