maggots.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

maggots.....

Post by promisedchild on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:24 am

dreamed i was at work and i had this suitcase trying to get rid of it because it had maggots in it. i was walking and a coworker came up the walkway in her car and offered me a ride as i got inside there was alot of fast food items in her car and she was talking on the phone as i was trying to tell her a spoken word from god in prayer but she told me to wait a minute while she answered her phone..i then began to squarm cuz when i looked down i had on pajama pants and in my mind the maggots got into my pants somehow and i woke up.

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: maggots.....

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:35 pm

I would encourage you to look on God for protection and the blood of Jesus christ to cover you.The bible talks of us as christians that we are the light of the world,I mean even at our work place.The maggot and the way it has come on your dream is a devourer and a hinderance to your faith.Are there issues that you have stood for in this organasation and you have ended up being resisted?I also wonder if it has something to do with your witnessing here.There is a spirit that is against the spirit og God at your work place.Take up the full armour of God!Please see ephesians 6:12

pray on what I say.

Peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top