Recurring places/city and flying/floating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring places/city and flying/floating

Post by Jesusgirl on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:15 pm

I hope I could get some advise/answers as I am confused by the type of dreams I've been having for the past year or so. I keep dreaming of the same place (a city, urban and sometimes same forest) which I visit quite frequently during the season that I am currently in (winter, spring, summer, etc). I also fly in that city, or float. Also, I have been dreaming about certain houses and whatever is going on there. I work in appraisal management so I get to see photos of interior of the house that is being appraised. There are couple of houses that I have dreamt about! And this is After the dream had occured. I look at the house and I'm like "I had visited that house" and "this house looks familiar" or this yard looks really familiar. Now those houses are in different states than I am, the states I have never visited in real life. I have read about astral travel and that some ppl travel without realizing it. I hope I don't because I am Christian and I don't think God would even allow me to do that. I have also never intentionally tried to astral project or lucid dreaming. I would like to understand why I visit the same places and during different times of day/night and season and why I always fly/float. Thanks much.

In Christ

Jesusgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring places/city and flying/floating

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:33 pm

I fly and float in my dreams as well. I believe for me it is a good thing. I had a dream not too long ago where I was floating and many others were not able to because of fear. For me it was a good thing to fly and float above the troubles that others were having.
I will pray for you for discernment.
Sometimes it takes time to understand your dream but God is talking to us through many of our dreams. Keep visiting this site and you will begin to have so much more understanding. God Bless You, Linda Irish

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesusgirl on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:14 pm

Thank you for keeping me in your prayers...I really hope I'll understand my dreams soon. I've always been a dreamer...and about 10% of some part of the dreams come true!

Jesusgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top