My puppy was given away w/o my consent? Is this a warning?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My puppy was given away w/o my consent? Is this a warning?

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:05 am

In the natural I only have 1 puppy. In this dream i had 2 puppies.

I dreampt i walk into the apartment, my mom says she gave away 1 of my puppies( the one she gave away was the one in the natural i do not have). In the dream i am so devastated b/c i LOVED this puppy. I was bawling , crying, upset, devastated. Saying " How could you do this! how could u! u didnt even tell me".
I was so devastated. My sis talks to my mom, my mom says " well she can't take care of 2 puppies". I say " YES I CAN! how could u" I'm seriously so upset and sad, like someone took my heart out!.

The Lady who took the pup comes over to talk to me, she is sitting on the sofa next to me, dark skinned lady. I tell her how much i luv that pup, pls give it back, i'll give u money." she tries to talk to me, but doesnt seem to want to give hte pup back.

She says how about $40. ( but that's a joke). I beg her and i'm sobbing to pls give it back.

Then my mom sis and I are in Church. ( This is an old church i use to attend the Lord had told me not to go there anymore, was a false Church, false teacher, the Lord warned me that Church was trouble He also warned my sis and mom to stop going so we obeyed).
The Pastor says " I sense sadness here"
I tell him about what happend to my puppy, how my mom gave it away and i start crying again. pastor act like he cares but doesnt really, He walks over and give me a paper white napkin and starts talking about something else.

Then we are outdoors going into our car. THis little boy says " we had to be sneaky w/the little puppy b/c it didnt want to go".
I was so sad in this dream. I woke up and felt so upset.

BUT, like i said I only have 1 puppy. This other one might be symbolic to something precious to me?

Please help as i am concerned this might be a warning dream?

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My puppy was given away w/o my consent? Is this a warning?

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:44 am

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:49 pm

um that was mi thort b4 i read the bottom,, i kno wat its like 2 lose a pet ,its tradjik,um ask ur self like job,,the thing i feared most has come upon me,,see if that reveals 2 u wat the otha puppi is, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top