UPDATE Delete that

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: UPDATE Delete that

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat May 29, 2010 9:55 am

I can't tell you what would really help me, I'm kind of get overwhelmed with stuff I have to do pretty easily. Putting things away even if it's near my is hard to do.
Filing is not a good one for me because then I would have to think hard about where the papers went to put them back... I hate that, it frustrates me.
My shredder sits near my feet at the couch... I love my shredder so much, don't know what I would do without it!
I'm not too fond of boxes, it's been an ugly part of my life for too many years. My goal this year is to get them ALL out of my life.
Now, I like Pretty boxes, the ones that are decorative. I could do that and not feel like I'm surrounded by ugly boxes!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat May 29, 2010 5:50 pm

HF,
it's been awhile...hi
Just finished reading your posts....I have a lot to say....don't even know where to start. I'll have to come back to this later.
It's nice to hear from you...wish we could chat again soon.
Oh, and I watch Dexter, Weeds, Big Love and Nurse Jackie too (heehee)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat May 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Hay Wings!

Looking forward to what you have to say!
We will chat soon :)
I'm glad I'm not alone in my show watching

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat May 29, 2010 5:56 pm

Now a lot of the stuff has been on the floor all week and getting scattered I hate my stuff!!! I HATE Stuff!!!
I will make it a point, from now on no matter what I am cleaning, I will listen to prayer, praise, and worship music (even if I have to go out and Buy it) when I clean or wash ANYTHING!!!

I am with you on this.
Sometimes....I leave my house for hours to avoid my "stuff".
I'm not kidding....I've learned to walk away. If I feel overwhelmed and scattered..I leave, I'll go enjoy the outdoors (if its nice out) and I'll come back later. Sometimes when I come back, I'm still not ready. haha And if whatever I'm avoiding is not an emergency, i do something I enjoy....like play with my kids or listen to music, which helps me so much. I love having music on to get me going. but besides that.... I am all about avoiding "stuff"

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat May 29, 2010 5:59 pm

I wish I could throw Stuff away indiscriminately!! My husband has that aggravating gift!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat May 29, 2010 6:01 pm

We should start a website where we take pictures of all the Stuff that aggravate us and post it for opinions on what to do with it!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat May 29, 2010 6:06 pm

thats funny, it would probably be a big hit. Do you use any IM's (yahoo or gmail?)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat May 29, 2010 6:22 pm

I do :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat May 29, 2010 6:24 pm

God wants me to quit some stuff (idols) and I've been willfully not doing it... So, I've been not talking to God or reading the Bible because I don't think He would listen to me because I'm not doing what He wants me to do. I want to do what He wants me to do, but the idol ahem t.v. has always been a lot of different things for me since I was a kid. I think it will be a little easier since a lot of my fav. shows have come to their final conclusion, but I still run to the t.v. when I'm bored, overwhelmed with life, curious etc. Also, He wants me to quit doing things that make me angry, politics, that I do on FB. I know that I can't change the direction things are going and these Are the end times and the U.S. is going the way of the anti-christ and I can't stop the obliteration of our Independence and Constitution, and the take over of Islam. I need God to free me of this stuff if He wants me to quit. I feel like a smoker trying to quit cigs on his own

It's a matter of breaking a habit, I think. It's hard to give up something you've been use to for a long time. I KNOW!!
I just had a conversation with my sister in law last week, and she said almost the same thing you did. She knew what God wanted her to do, but purposly did not do it because she had rather feel anger and resentment towards what she was going through. God has plans for her life but He instructed her to do something first. and she didn't, so she ended up suffering more emotionally, of course.
ANd I'll just share with you what I just learned about how your feeling (as far as thinking He is not going to listen because your not doing what He asked) Rather than ignore him, and again this is what I just learned to do, if God has commanded me to do something that I do not want to do.... Rather than ignore Him....I need to talk to Him. Because I'm going to miss out on something big. First,I'm going to miss out on my reward for obeying Him. And taking it a step further, I will be missing out on HIS guidance, not because I think He's not listening but because I just didn't ask. If that makes any sense to you. I'm learning to ancipate and expect more from God.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat May 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Thanks Wings!! That Really helps, didn't even think about that

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat May 29, 2010 6:36 pm

welcome, I never thought of it either. I need to prepare myself for when God does give me specific instructions......it's hard giving up certain things. I totally understand that!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun May 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Funny! Today at church, the sermon was about this! Obeying Him!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:10 pm

A few updates on what we discussed!
First of all, I haven't seen the therapist for over a year now! God did make a way out. I had to cancel an appointment to travel and I NEVER RESCHEDULED happy dance I didn't have to be mean or anything, just never called! I did see her again though but didn't recognize how I knew her. I did finally remember and was able to greet her appropriately. She was at a army spouses event selling her book.

About the stuff that makes me angry, I don't get as angry anymore. God had me start by posting stuff without adding my opinions. Then He had me cut down on posting. Now He is working on me with not "liking" other peoples mean opinions.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:37 am

woo hoo huggins

One day at a time!!!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Amen Wings!!! huggins :hallelujah:

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:42 am

all Hindsfeet it will all come together. Nothing just happens brother....and i will make sure your request is in my prayer time.

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:09 am

Thank you health Cheering

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 pm

Sponsored content