UPDATE Delete that

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UPDATE Delete that

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:10 am

This is part of a lengthy dream but it's the only part that stood out.

I was standing in front of an blue ocean but more like a weather man stands in front of his weather map. I hear a voice say that the land is going to flood and that there is a huge wave coming (tsunami). I see this as though it were happening right then as it was being spoken. Then a voice that I knew was God said "I'm deleting that (the flood) and that (the tsunami)" and He deleted it (as though you would edit a photo. I felt very joyful when He did that.

Psalm 93:2-4 (New Living Translation)

2 Your throne, O Lord, has stood from time immemorial.
You yourself are from the everlasting past.
3 The floods have risen up, O Lord.
The floods have roared like thunder;
the floods have lifted their pounding waves.
4 But mightier than the violent raging of the seas,
mightier than the breakers on the shore—
the Lord above is mightier than these!

Psalm 107:28-30 (New Living Translation)

28 “Lord, help!” they cried in their trouble,
and he saved them from their distress.
29 He calmed the storm to a whisper
and stilled the waves.
30 What a blessing was that stillness
as he brought them safely into harbor!

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE Delete that

Post by Angelwings on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:36 am

Your dream reminds me of trials we go through and the emotions that come with it.

That sounds encouraging that God deleted it. I could use a dream like that right about now

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:47 am

I wonder there is something He is protecting me from? I'm going to have to look up floods and waves in bible gateway!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:38 pm

I think the Lord is going to remove or deter something in your life that is/was overwhelming to you.

It also makes me wonder if this is possibly happening on the national level, like enough people have cried out and repented and prayed for our land and perhaps the Lord might relent concerning the coming judgment?

In either case, WOW! PRAY!

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri May 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Sorry Kitty, I didn't remember that you had replied to this again :( I meant to reply and forgot to.

I wondered that too, if He is or already did remove something overwhelming in my life.
It also could be on the national level! People seem to be awakening to something big.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri May 28, 2010 8:24 pm

i felt it wasa disarsta being,averted,, afta all god has tha last word,, ,,,um wher u been swty?? ,,,hideing unda a bushell, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri May 28, 2010 8:38 pm

LOL Dreamster, I sure feel like I have been hee hee White Flag

God wants me to quit some stuff (idols) and I've been willfully not doing it... So, I've been not talking to God or reading the Bible because I don't think He would listen to me because I'm not doing what He wants me to do. I want to do what He wants me to do, but the idol ahem t.v. has always been a lot of different things for me since I was a kid. I think it will be a little easier since a lot of my fav. shows have come to their final conclusion, but I still run to the t.v. when I'm bored, overwhelmed with life, curious etc. Also, He wants me to quit doing things that make me angry, politics, that I do on FB. I know that I can't change the direction things are going and these Are the end times and the U.S. is going the way of the anti-christ and I can't stop the obliteration of our Independence and Constitution, and the take over of Islam. I need God to free me of this stuff if He wants me to quit. I feel like a smoker trying to quit cigs on his own.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri May 28, 2010 8:44 pm

ugh ok,,um he listens,,our rant an raves probli make him larf,, ,,,u hav been missed, feel free 2 blab on ma drms,, D,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri May 28, 2010 9:00 pm

I miss ya'll too D I promise I will on!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri May 28, 2010 9:07 pm

ok now,,um more ,,,,an less,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri May 28, 2010 9:30 pm

I can do the thing! If I have any more struggles I will try not to do my usual

I do have a prayer request... I'm seeing a mental health therapist and psychologist husband/wife team that I don't think I should be seeing. I like them but I'm worried about the relaxation thing she makes me do before I go in to see her... She guides you on relaxing your body while telling you to visualize (which I don't do the visualizing part because I don't want no white cloud or whatever to hover over me and go into my feet ). The first time I did the relax thing I fell asleep. I know the relax every muscle in your body because my guardian used to tell me to do that after school when I'd have a tension headache. I don't want to invite anything into my life that is evil. I'm wondering if it is a scientology thing or new age thing (sounds new age).

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri May 28, 2010 9:48 pm

ugh a nu age technique,,ugh swty..she shoodnt be doin that crap,, it shood be ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri May 28, 2010 9:55 pm

I asked God to help me find a way to leave and find someone else if He doesn't want me going there. I find it too difficult to quit seeing people that are nice. If they would be mean to me in any way I could leave in a blink...
I have an appt. on tuesday, I'm thinking about bringing a purse with me and smuggling my Bible in to read during the relax excercise

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri May 28, 2010 9:58 pm

ur in charge,, feet,,now be tha head ,, ,,an not tha ,,,ok,,CaptinD,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina on Fri May 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Hind's Feet -

Since becoming unemployed I can relate to the TV thing - let's pray for each other and be accountable that way, huh?

God bless you - I am praying for your other concerns as well!

Hang in there -

Christina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri May 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Aye Aye Captain!!
Wouldn't that just be hilarious if they told me they could no longer see me because I "messed" up the atmosphere in their relax room, and unbeknownst to them it would be due to my Bible reading and Pleading the Blood of Jesus over myself and the room?!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri May 28, 2010 10:15 pm

I would love to be accountable to someone!!
Should we set a limit on the # of shows we watch that aren't about God?

Thank you Christina!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri May 28, 2010 10:18 pm

now ur talkin, feet,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina on Fri May 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Good question - maybe that and amount of time per day?

I'm doing a thesis right now on the Bravo series "Real Housewives of..." but maybe I should cut down on the true crime shows for sure.
Been hiding behind TV the last couple weeks - it's been an especially stressful time - - Is that true for you, too?

My jeans are also telling me I'm hiding and stuffing, (literally). Maybe TV could be a reward and less a babysitter for me.

How about you??

PRAYER WORKS!!

Christina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri May 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Sweet!!

Haha, I get it now!! Feet!! Good one

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri May 28, 2010 10:47 pm

True Christina, for me it's been a life long issue, and if I don't have a t.v. I have the internet to take it's place!
I lived without t.v. shows for almost 7 years, so when we got back to the states I was voraciously watching ALL the shows. Eventually figured out that Dr. Phil never solves any problems, nor do the Judges!! Stopped watching all those. I do watch a lot of the learning channels mostly, ie. discovery, history, and nat geo. Then I have several series that I watch on On Demand, 2 of which I watch aren't back in season (Dexter, and Weeds, Big Love) and the other ones I watch are Nurse Jackie, Tori and Dean, and another show (with that lady who played the mom in look who's talking)... 3 others have come to their final conclusion and are off air. I haven't replaced those 3 with anything else.
I hide behind it when the house gets to be messy with paper and clothes... I hate paper and clothes and wish I could do this to paper and extra clothes!!!
Though I love food, I'm blessed that is one thing I Can forget about

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina on Fri May 28, 2010 11:13 pm

(Love Tori & Dean, too)...

I very well could be wrong, but I don't think there's anything wrong with enjoying TV - I also love the history and educational and some sensational as well, and it's better than other ways or places to spend my time.

But to me, when other parts of my life suffer or I feel that nudge from God (or friends and family) that something is wrong - something is wrong, and it's time to make some alterations.

Personally, I think I need to replace music as my background, (which tends to energize me rather than just consume my time), and once I've accomplished my daily list, then treat myself.

What about you?? What can help you??

Oh - the paper thing... funny you say that.

I've been drowning in it too lately, between resumes, selling my house, the unemployment office, getting health insurance and starting my thesis - I bought a cardboard banker box, hanging files, regular files, and an extra wide tv tray and built myself a little office downstairs (in front of my tv)... I also brought my printer downstairs.

It has given me so much peace of mind and spirit to stay organized - could that be something that could help you?

Maybe donate extra clothes or bag and store them?

Let me know how I can pray for you!

Christina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri May 28, 2010 11:17 pm

I'll tell you one thing that's been on my mind, is this 400$ bill from an emergency ride that I never sent in to the offender's insurance company... Please pray that when I send it in they will promptly pay though it's been a whole year since that guy slammed into my car! The company is Progressive.
I have to hit the sack as I am so exhausted it seriously is painful. I'll def. answer the rest tomorrow!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri May 28, 2010 11:28 pm

ptl,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat May 29, 2010 9:44 am

I agree that tv in moderation is alright too, but as far as tv goes I only know the traditional 1 hour, which, I'll never be able to watch all the shows I record.

I agree about the music! I spent a whole day cleaning the other day! I had asked God to help me and inspire me. I thought that I hadn't heard any good christian music, or any music at all in a while oustside of church. I turned the tv on and put it on a christian music channel. The music was a little dissapointing most of the time because it wasn't praise or worship, more like the stupid stuff I hated when I was growing up, like what's the point of singing/listening to Christian music if it's not something you can sing to God?! I only like the contemporary stuff, the new stuff, like from Jars of Clay and BlueTree. I don't like the old 90's contemporary Christian stuff at all and I really don't like the old fashioned stuff I grew up with! It's just not heart felt at all!! Anyway, back to my original point...
I noticed that I hardly ever listen to music when I clean and I wonder why I don't clean too often... I ended up emptying out boxes that I hadn't unpacked because I don't know where to put the stuff. So, I emptied them anyway. Now a lot of the stuff has been on the floor all week and getting scattered I hate my stuff!!! I HATE Stuff!!!
I will make it a point, from now on no matter what I am cleaning, I will listen to prayer, praise, and worship music (even if I have to go out and Buy it) when I clean or wash ANYTHING!!!

I have a nice bag that I put in REALLy important stuff, like my power of attorney and stuff I need to fax and mail. But, recently I haven't been utilizing it and papers are ALL over my couch!! I just don't know how well I'd be able to keep the area clean, even with a box. I can't do filing! I hate it. I have a file cabinet that is full and I hate hate hate having to open it to get Anything. Through the years my husband and I have bought so many folders and plastic file binders that we haven't even used or have used and don't even open Ever.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top