Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ditte3

Please pray for my husband and for our finances!!!!!!!

Dear brothers and Sisters
Peace be with you.
Please pray for my husband.He is very desperate,because we have a lot of debt and we have no job or hardly any.He often talks about commiting suicide.He is not a believer yet.He is very depressed.
Today he wanted to sell our house on which we have debt.If we sel it we don't get enough money to buy another home and have money too.So I told him this.He then ran away saying he won't be back,i should not wait for him.
Please pray for him not to commit suicide, and please pray for his and my children's salvation.Please pray for our finances too.

Thank you very much.
God bless you all.

Sweet Jesus!!!!!!

Father we come to you in the name of your Son Jesus Christ. We thank you for Ditte3 and her family. Lord right now, we lift up Ditte3's husband to you. Lord you see Him right now, even as I type this prayer. You see his heart. We praise you for a heart that desires to take care of his family, for we know that is a heart of God. We come against the spirit of suicide, death, drepression and discouragement. We come against the spirit of despair and we command you to GOOOOOOOOOOOOO, right now in the name of JEsus. NO WEAPON formed against this family will prosper and evey evil tongue that has risen up against them, which includes the lies of the demons that try to whisper in their ears, THIS family shall prove to be wrong. Lord YOU get the glory out of this situation...YOU show this man who YOU are in this situation. We call forth salvation to him...we call forth peace to him...we call forth joy, increase and MIRICLES in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

We call this done, done and done...and we praise you in advance. This man of God shall LIVE and not die and DECLARE THE WORKS OF THE LORD in the life of his family.

Amen!!!!!!!

Lord God - Please intervene for this family as only You can do - I pray you speak the words to him that will make sense to him and will get past Satan's loud accusing tone. Be with this family, Lord and I pray you reach him now Lord. Please turn this terrifying time into an opportunity for Your glory. In Jesus' name - Amen

Payer warriors, unite and pray for this family - tell everyone you know to pray.

Love and prayers to you Ditte3 - Godspeed!

Dear Cholette and Christina
Thank you very much for your prayers.They mean a lot to me.It's so good to know that you are with me.
He didn't do anything thank God.It1s bad for him,because he does not believe in god.He's quite stubborn.But I trust the Lord.
God bless you my dear sisters.
With love
Edith

Praise God!!

Thank you for letting us know.

Your family is still in my prayers.

Maybe the Lord will use this to turn your husband to Him? He can break through stubbornness.

God Bless

Dear christina
I has that thought too that God might use this to turn him toward him.
He is quite angry at me and the whole family,and I was quite unpatient with him.Shame on me.
But I will pray and be quiet and leave it to the Lord.My mouth cannot bring peace only God can.
Thank you for your prayers.
God bless your life.

Ditte3, your husband may not know God, but because of your convenant with the Lord, your husband is sanctified...

For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. (1 Cor 7:14)

He may not know God now, but speak about Him what the Lord says about him...He's sanctified. Let God do the rest!!!

Glad things are getting better!! I'm still praying.

Dear Cholette
Thank you for your encouraging words.
God is so good.
God bless you.