curious about

View previous topic View next topic Go down

curious about

Post by vereli001 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:32 am

I just want to know I had a dream about a passing an old graveyard with and angel statue and two old English churches standing on top the rocks between trees . We were driving a tractor with two donkeys. Everywhere is rocks and we go down a hill, turning right and there stood two old houses in bad condition, we drove back go to shop,I ask the driver to leave the donkeys behind because the tractor is fast enough. While driving I sat in a wagon, no-one was driving the tractor and when I looked back tractor was behind.We reached a farmhouse and one of my BROTHERS IN CHRIST deliver a conffession ending with these words "It was the WORD OF GOD" When it was my turn I told them that we have to go back and to rebuild that houses GOD DEMAND IT.I woke up at that time wondering what GOD wants to reveal to me.

won't you please help me

thanks

vereli001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: curious about

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:10 pm

is there someone in your life who needs restoration?
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vereli001 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:35 am

Dear Daph

I dont think so but someone in our church told me that GOD wants me to go back to the sinners and to bring them to HIM, the reason because he gave me a week later Mat.10:6.,isn't it a confirmation?

Many thanks
GOD BLESS

vereli001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by one1cross on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:10 am

I think this is a great dream.

The BROTHER is JESUS. The tractor is standing for the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT. You and the LORD are working together in the power of the HOLY SPIRIT.

The old churches between the trees as well as the graveyard represent the old traditions of the church that we have inherited down through the centuries.

They are built on the ROCK, but it is not an entirely solid as in one piece foundation. The trees represent the trees of righteousness.

Mules represent stubbornness, self will, and UNYIELDING.
this gives the picture of the church historically doesn't it???

We will do it our way; we will just try and guide the tractor (HOLY SPIRIT)

You and Jesus go down the hill. The hill on top is where the churches and the graveyard are. The graveyard are dead traditions. The hill represents the place where the church has set herself.......proud.

You and Jesus go down the hill to the place of humility.... You turn RIGHT;- meaning the right way:)

You with Jesus and the Holy Spirit. But so are the donkeys......... The houses are there... Two houses; Two speaks of witness.... The houses witness that they are in major need of repair. It is a SURE thing. It's the numerical symbolism of a faithful (truthful) witness or testimony. i.e., one being in agreement or a "confirming" witness of another.

You realize that "Oh my, these have got to be rebuilt!" You go back to the shop. This represents the place of getting the tools to do the job....the shop represents reading the Word, praying and listening to HIM. It is there that you realize you don't need the donkey's. The HOLY SPIRIT is powerful enough to do the job......and HE is fast enough... You realizing the importance of WAITING on the HOLY SPIRIT rather than getting out ahead in impatience.. This is represented also by you riding on the wagon and letting the HOLY SPIRIT do the work and HE is before us and behind us... (let the glory of the LORD be our rear guard too.)

Your BROTHER delivers a confession and states this IS the WORD OF GOD! Yes, HE IS THE WORD OF GOD! You know the LORD is demanding that "you" rebuild the houses. Actually, what the LORD is telling you is that you are the
house. And yes, HE is demanding that you work with HIM to rebuild your
temple. To get the old traditions replaced with the TRUTH.

for prayerful consideration
much love in Jesus

thumbs

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vereli001 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:39 am

Hi daphne

U are so so right and many thanks I'm really thankfull.I had another dream,I,m standing infront a house and suddenly (3) huge raindrops were falling on my shoes,suddenly a lightning and soon afterwards a light from the sky when I look up I saw an angel with a trumpet in his mouth.

I got so much dreams and I,m so glad that i have somebody tohelp me in this regard. Thank u very much

vereli001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top