disturbing dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

disturbing dream

Post by unaday* on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:52 am

I dreamt that I was at home relaxing. Then i was walking past my front door. I saw my cousin (whom i do not trust in real life) and her daugther standing outside my door about to walk off. It looked like they were ringing my door bell but i didn't hear. But I didn't want them at my house anyway so i ducked and laid on the floor. But my cousin was able to see me and so i had to get up and allow them in. She was looking around my house and i told her that i hadn't cleaned up yet. Then i looked down and my shirt was open and my breasts were out. But around my nipples where extremely hairy...thick hair! So my cousin started to clip the hair off and i said i was getting to that later.

WHAT IN THE WORLD?! nerd

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: disturbing dream

Post by unaday* on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:00 am

any thoughts?

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:46 pm

hmm im ing,,do u hav some family members or church ppl u trying 2 avoid seeing,,they r pressing ur buttons,, we awll got those in our lives,, ,,u do ur best 2 not make contact by liying low,, ,,,but they see u ,,ugh,,u hav2 engage them,,ugh, ,,um they see somethang thats private 2 u that i guess is kinda obvious,sticking out so 2 speak,,,ur in the process of cleaning house,,um im wondering if the hair represents something thats growing,,they want 2 intrude an try 2 help u,,but u want 2 deal wiv it privately urself,, ,,fair enuff,, D,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon May 03, 2010 12:28 pm

hey dreamster!
I have not encountered that yet! but it is not impossible with some of my fam members! Let's see!

thanks for the words!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue May 04, 2010 11:30 am

Hi Unaday*
Peace be with you.
I have not taken the accuracy test yet.
I had the thought that some people (maybe from church or close to you) "horns in" your privacy or in things that are not really of their business.
Please pray about it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue May 04, 2010 11:58 am

alritey now,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue May 04, 2010 1:09 pm

I picked up on the privacy/instrusive theme as well. You know certain things about them and these traits place them low on your "favorites" list, it's like you love them because they're your relatives, but you don't like them. While there are times that perhaps you'd prefer not to interact with them, you accomodate them because they're family. But it's always in these moments that something happens that you would prefer not happen - matters you'd like to have remain private are exposed and often these things are personal things that can be embarrassing, certainly things you'd rather they (especially they) not know because you don't trust them...

If that doesn't exist now, you'll experience some interaction that has you feeling the same way you did in the dream...let us know if this one manifests, ok? flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed May 05, 2010 9:21 am

definitely have some family members that are nosy and up to no good that i would love to keep out my private world!!!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top