HELP, HELICOPTER CRASHED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP, HELICOPTER CRASHED

Post by nubava on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:24 am

I was in a helicopter, there were other people also, if I didn't know that it was a choper, I's think it was a small bus (but of course it was a helicopter) it was a bright day. The helicopter was flying very low and it could barely move. Then in the distance I saw a big truck which seemed to be carrying fuel, hit something and exploded, the flames were huge. Suddenly the pilot of the helicopter hit a wall and the helicopter fell down, while it was falling I realized I didn't want to die and was thinking how to position myself so that I am not injured seriously. The helicopter crashed safely, I was alive, the choper didn't explode but we didn't know how to get out of it.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

info

Post by karen on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Hi Nybava,

I don't have a dream interpretation, but I came across a news report at the weekend about a collision of military helicopters in Bolivia.

In trying to search the internet for it today, boy there are soooo many collisions going on all over the world!

I never really thought about it b4.

Article below

BOGOTA (AP) A Colombian general and five other members of its military have died in a helicopter collision at a base in the nation's southwest.

A statement posted on the army's website says five people were also injured when a military and a civilian helicopter crashed into one another in the province of Tolima. Local media reported that one chopper was taking off at the military base and the other was landing.

The army statement said Gen. Fernando Joya, commander of joint task force in southern Tolima, died in the crash Tuesday, along two colonels and three other servicemen.

President Alvaro Uribe asked for a minute of silence during a university meeting he was attending in Cali.

Are you simply dreaming about world events? Should you just pray into them..?

I know that in Israel the Defence forces say that for every bomb that goes off, the press do not see the 9 miraculous ones that don't!

Now that must be due to the prayers of the saints!

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP, HELICOPTER CRASHED

Post by nubava on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Thanks Karen for your post, actually I had the dream this Monday, however, the crash in Bogota happened a week ago, my dream was later. I have had dreams before concerning various news but I am not sure about this one...

I wonder what does a helicopter mean symbolically...

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP, HELICOPTER CRASHED

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top