Tidal Wave

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tidal Wave

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:23 am

Hi everyone,

The night before last I had an interesting dream. I had just told my sister that I missed getting dreams from GOd. I hadn't had one in awhile. Until sunday night. I know this one means something. Anyway...here it is

I was sitting in a house, just calm, and all of a sudden it was like i saw this hug tidal wave come, it was like the ends were tinted red or something...but it was as high as the window. And i remember thinking, oh, maybe i should get up and go. So i got up and it was like i ran ahead of it. Next scene, I was sitting there with some people, i wanna say about 8 people, I remember a man with shades on sitting there, he was baldheaded. It was dark, and it was like we were the only people left. The entire dream i wasn't scared or nervous, i was calm. I remember we didn't have much but we had what we needed. And a white lady came to me, I can't tell you waht she looked like, but she told me, "You are going to proclaim the gospel all over the world." And i said, ok. Then the next scene was a map of the united states, and it had those little hurricaine markers all on it. The markers ended at two points in the center of the United states it was in the shape of an eye. and I remember seeing a white dot at the upper right side of the eye shape, and it had a city name by it, but i couldn't read it. it was a two or three word city name. But that was the end of my dream. Any insight?

lovelywomanofvirtue

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tidal Wave

Post by unaday* on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:28 pm

It is possible that God is showing you the storms that are about to hit the US. As we can see there has been a lot of natural disasters in 2010 and more to come. The eye makes me think of 'eye of the storm' which is a quiet still moment before the rage and terror begins..
It appears that you will be a tool to witness Jesus Christ to people in the end times...
When i think of a city with 3 words i think of Salt Lake City in Utah....

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:20 pm

THanks unaday, for interpreting my dream. I sat here and tried to figure out a city with three names, lol...didnt think of salt lake city. But, i didn't think about what i saw, being the eye of the storm......wow....Lord...I don't know what to think!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top