My New Baby Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My New Baby Dream

Post by The Happy Dreamer on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:03 pm

I had this dream today (4/25/2010). I was in a church meeting (setting). I was wearing a white night gown but nothing revealing or uncomfortable. I was going to take my seat in the congregation, holding this baby. I asked my youngest daughter for the baby's bottle. (My thinking in the dream was that the baby was my former pastor's wife's baby and she was letting me hold it). Her face was the only face that I actually saw, she was seated in the back of the church. My former pastor, who is a prophet, and his family are recurring participants in my dreams. Every so often I will have a dream that they are in. This time I just saw the wife. Fast forward to a scene with the baby, the baby is a little older (still a child), and appears to be upset with me, and I keep saying to him, "but you're my son, but you're my son, but you're my son, then he turns to me and we both hug and shed tears...(I remember thinking in the dream that he was so bright (light skinned) and handsome, and he was my son).

Last edited by The Happy Dreamer on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

The Happy Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Baby Dream

Post by unaday* on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Do you somehow feel responsible for praying up or helping out with your former pastor and wife's ministry?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

@UNADAY

Post by The Happy Dreamer on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:20 am

I did intercede for the ministry in the past. But I have moved on, and have not thought about any obligation to the ministry since.Yet, oddly I do dream of them from time to time, and don't know why.

The Happy Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:22 am

I find it interesting that the baby (possibly ministry) had grown and was upset but you cried that it was your son and both embraced. Is it possible that there was or is some sort of resentment on the part of the ministry for you moving on...and possibly there will be a reconciliation in the future. Even as you cried out 'son'...makes me think of your prayers being a 'nuturing mechanism' for the ministry.
just some thoughts

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by The Happy Dreamer on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:46 pm

I am truly not aware of any resentment between us. But I did have a different dream before the one I mentioned here, in which I am in a bedroom talking to a younger person. In another room I hear talking, and it sounds like a low key argument is brewing. I went in there to find my former pastor and his wife in some kind of dissention with their members. A group was around the prophet, and a group was surrounding the wife. I felt compelled to pray and go to the aid of the wife. I thought about this dream when you asked "Do you somehow feel responsible for praying up or helping out with your former pastor and wife's ministry?" I know in the dream I just mentioned, I did feel that way, and I thought about that after I woke up. I did pray for them in private, but that is all. I look forward to hearing from you...and thank u for your time.

The Happy Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top