creatures sucking blood out of my legs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

creatures sucking blood out of my legs

Post by MaMa on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:17 pm

i had an interesting dream two days ago. i was standing on a bridge. there were lots of those creatures that you will usually find inside the rivers or fields. they look like earth worms. it is hard to take them off your body once they stick to your body. they can suck out your blood from your skin. i wasn't too scare of them. there were two got on to my legs. i took them off and stepped on them and tried very hard to step on all others on the bridge. any idea about this dream? thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: creatures sucking blood out of my legs

Post by One Door on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:54 pm

Hello MaMa,

This is what I see in your dream. Hope it helps you some in understanding your dream.

A bridge is "joined to" and represents support. It is your legs they are attacking. Your legs represent support also (legs support our body). Since 2 got on your legs I would say this represents 2 attacks.
The creatures you are talking about are called leeches. You are being attacked and it is your support you are being attacked in. A leech is a parasite and parasites cling to you (and drain you dry). A parasite in ancient Greece was one who flattered and amused the host in return for free meals. A paprsite also in human form is someone who lives at the expense of another or others without making any useful contribution or return; a hanger-on (Webster's Dictionary).
By stepping on them you are putting them under subjection (under your feet), meaning you are taking authority over them by the power given to you by Jesus Christ. All things have been put under HIS feet.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:03 am

thank you so much for your reply. i think i know what you are talking about. i am recently helping a lady for her marriage problems. she calls me a lot and talking non stop on the phone. may be God is using this dream to remind me of this. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:43 pm

This is in no way to interpret the dream but irl it can be very dangerous to pull a leech off your body. It is better to let them completely fill with blood and fall off (or blow up!) or put salt right on them, then they will fall off easily. (They are also used in hospitals, but I'm not a medical person, I just know they are.)

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:06 pm

good interp 1dr,,um mama the bridge is important here,,its a crossing ova point frm one place 2 anutha,,,the ''worm'' kood hold u bak,, ,,but i think uve put ur best foot 4ward,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top