Now My Daughter Also Dreamt of a Red Snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Now My Daughter Also Dreamt of a Red Snake

Post by redwomanwalking on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:26 pm

I don't know if anyone remembers dream about the red snake that was a pet that a hostess of a dinner party called while we were all seated around a table and it crawled all over me, I stood up to flee and it returned while someone at the table who didn't like me told me to sit down. I got 3 interpretations of that dream that were right on target with what manifested just 2 days later. But now, my daughter is also dreaming of a red snake.

In her dream, we were living in a large hotel of some sort and her dad (my ex-husband) was on the wii downstairs while she went upstairs to the kitchen. She then saw maitre d'hotel trying to kill a red snake in the kitchen.

Our family has definitely been under attack lately but sheesh! Who could be so angry at this single-parented household? I hope and pray we're not in worse danger but goodness! We mind our business. Could it be jealousy of some sort? We have definitely received many miraculous blessings but we don't harm others nor flaunt it.

Edit: Question, does anyone think it is a family member or a friend of the family? I suspect, and this may be farfetched, that someone has tried to hex us with black magic.

redwomanwalking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now My Daughter Also Dreamt of a Red Snake

Post by lola21st on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:03 am

Hi redwomanwalking -

While I can't answer your specific questions, I can tell you the solution to your situation. I do believe the dream is a good dream. Hotels in my dreams often represent a temporary place that the Lord has been me in and in that place I'm strengthened/healed/prepared for the next season he has for me. While your daughter's father is playing games (could this be a play on words related to your ex?), she's growing spiritually (going upstairs). The scene in the kitchen is symbolic of the spiritual warfare that is taking place in the spiritual realm and she is able to see it. The maitre d' to me is an angel that is fighting evil. Since the snake is not dead yet, the battle is still taking place. This scene reminds me of the passage in the 10th chapter of Daniel where the angel speaks to Daniel and explains that he was hindered by a demon for 21 days but with the assistance of Michael the archangel, he was able to arrive. The key here is that while the angel was detained, Daniel continued to pray faithfully knowing that his prayer would be answered although he didn't realize his prayers were being hindered. And this is I think is the message of this dream - you are in a temporary place/season and during this time there are forces that would like to see you not succeed but of course they will not - no weapon formed against you can prosper and every tongue that rises up against you in judgement you shall condemn for this is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and your righteousness is in Him. Remain faithful, stand on the promises of God that He has shown you, and pray fervently through this period. The effective, fervent prayers of a righteous man availeth much!

My prayer for you and your family is that nothing would distract you from effective prayer and that the Lord would send 100 additional angels to assist every angel that is fighting for you in the spiritual realm. That every spirit trying to block your prayers would be bound and cast into the pit to burn and die, in the name in Jesus! That your faith be increased and unwavering during this period and that the shower of blessings from the Lord are unleashed now in Jesus' name! That God be praised and glorified because He is worthy, in Jesus' name, amen! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redwomanwalking on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:46 am

Thank you so very much. We have been through much and I have such strong resolve that often gets me ostracized,even by family. This has recently been the case.

redwomanwalking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top