supermarket church......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

supermarket church......

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:38 pm

i was in a supermarket that hadda church connected at the bak of it,,it seemed 2 be having services all tha tme, but seemed self serving,,not makeing an impact on the ppl in the supamarket ,i was at the bak of ch,,watching, ,then wen it was dun i went SHOPPING,, ,,,ther wer big tv screens in supamarket,,on the screens wasa message saying wher has the healing church gone?? it showed wat wer healing ministries in tha past ,,a full screen ,,then now onli a quarter of the screen,, ,,,i was ing how sad,,it seemed the world was cryin out 4 the church 2 do her thang,, and it was sayin come on wher r u?? ,,i felt i needed 2 do something but didnt know how,, ,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: supermarket church......

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:30 pm

I ddint take dream test.

just my thoughts..
Feels like something to do w/the current condition of church's not so good. usually tv or telephones r like prophetic messages.. or imp messages. the wrld needs a lot of healing. church's thse days might not be providing what ppl need.
u r able to see this. discern it.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:11 pm

ugh i agree,,yep the tvs said it awll,,, ,,although its not rocket science,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:36 am

Hi
I have not taken the accuracy test yet.If what I say is not what the Lord tells you,please toss it.

Wow.It's an interesting dream.
Aren't some churches really like that,doing their services as if on a conveyor belt? And then offering to buy books,cds etc.
I mean it's good that therea re books and cds,but come on sometimes it fels really like being in a supermarket and not a in the church of Jesus Christ.Many churches don't believe in healing and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
It's so sad.
Let's pray for the Body of Christ.Let's pray that many christians wake up at last and do God's work.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:26 am

um yep D,,,ur rite 4 dropping by, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by agaperus on Fri May 21, 2010 8:12 pm

hmmm; interesting to me, personally. I am new to the forum, have had dreams but am not an interpretor. However, this dream could be describing the church I was saved at 16 years ago. In 1994, we were a smallish church for the city of 1 million that i was living in. We had a membership of around 750. Because the town was so large, we had two campuses. one on the east side and one on the west. I loved this church, as I felt very alive and the pastors and staff did so much for me. I learned all I could going to bible studies, beginner christian classes, and attended two home fellowships. I began teaching sunday school. I literally was at our church 5 days a week. Approx 3 years later, we had grown to over 1500 and began building a new church, purchasing an old abandoned ....supermarket! Up to this point we used to have afterglows, which was a time after service for prayers, prophecy, speaking in tongues and worship. I loved these, but as we got bigger, we had them less often. I also noticed a trend that was not so good. cliques began to develop and our church was becoming divided. I spoke to no one about what I was observing, but finally felt that I needed to bring my fears to the pastoral staff. I made an appointment with one of the assistant pastors, and expressed my fears and concerns. He gave me a scripture that did seem appropriate; that love believes all things. He explained to me that if I truly loved the church and the people in it, that I needed to let go of my fears and concerns. So submitting to authority I did. We grew even larger, and our pastor taught 2 services at our west campus and three on our east campus which included a Saturday night service. Our services also became very structured; three songs, announcements, the offering, a 25 minute teaching then a final song. I began to feel apart from the church and although I still served as a sunday school teacher, I only went to one bible study during the week, and instead of teaching at the Saturday night service and the first Sunday service, I was only teaching on sunday. I also felt as if the pastors were no longer friends and felt actually as if they were avoiding me or even shunning me. I eventually stopped teaching, and now live in a different state. My sadness over this church lingers though as I still love mypastors and so many friends from the 10 years I attended.

The two descriptions of the church in your dream the supermarket and having services all the time seemed so like this church that I just felt compelled to write all this out. My sadness in part is because it seems as if this once vibrant alive church is dying and cold. Does that make sense? Perhaps your dream was for me, or as a warning to all the church to not get so busy doing God's work that we forget God. Anyway, thanks for sharing your dream.

agaperus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by agaperus on Fri May 21, 2010 8:13 pm

hmmm; interesting to me, personally. I am new to the forum, have had dreams but am not an interpretor. However, this dream could be describing the church I was saved at 16 years ago. In 1994, we were a smallish church for the city of 1 million that i was living in. We had a membership of around 750. Because the town was so large, we had two campuses. one on the east side and one on the west. I loved this church, as I felt very alive and the pastors and staff did so much for me. I learned all I could going to bible studies, beginner christian classes, and attended two home fellowships. I began teaching sunday school. I literally was at our church 5 days a week. Approx 3 years later, we had grown to over 1500 and began building a new church, purchasing an old abandoned ....supermarket! Up to this point we used to have afterglows, which was a time after service for prayers, prophecy, speaking in tongues and worship. I loved these, but as we got bigger, we had them less often. I also noticed a trend that was not so good. cliques began to develop and our church was becoming divided. I spoke to no one about what I was observing, but finally felt that I needed to bring my fears to the pastoral staff. I made an appointment with one of the assistant pastors, and expressed my fears and concerns. He gave me a scripture that did seem appropriate; that love believes all things. He explained to me that if I truly loved the church and the people in it, that I needed to let go of my fears and concerns. So submitting to authority I did. We grew even larger, and our pastor taught 2 services at our west campus and three on our east campus which included a Saturday night service. Our services also became very structured; three songs, announcements, the offering, a 25 minute teaching then a final song. I began to feel apart from the church and although I still served as a sunday school teacher, I only went to one bible study during the week, and instead of teaching at the Saturday night service and the first Sunday service, I was only teaching on sunday. I also felt as if the pastors were no longer friends and felt actually as if they were avoiding me or even shunning me. I eventually stopped teaching, and now live in a different state. My sadness over this church lingers though as I still love mypastors and so many friends from the 10 years I attended.

The two descriptions of the church in your dream the supermarket and having services all the time seemed so like this church that I just felt compelled to write all this out. My sadness in part is because it seems as if this once vibrant alive church is dying and cold. Does that make sense? Perhaps your dream was for me, or as a warning to all the church to not get so busy doing God's work that we forget God. Anyway, thanks for sharing your dream.

agaperus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Fri May 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Hello, Old Friend~

Oh, and by the way, I've never taken an accuracy test, but I have been ordained by God.

D~ When I read your post, I must say at the least that it reminds me greatly of the cleansing of the Temple spoken of in Matt., Mark, Luke and John. Matt. 11:15~ And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the money changers, and the seats of them that sold doves; 16~ And he taught, saying that any man should carry any vessel through the temple. 17~ And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED OF ALL NATIONS THE HOUSE OF PRAYER? but ye have made it a DEN OF THIEVES. I must say that Jesus did not mince words. I think that is obvious to see that thieves here suggests plunder. The truth has been exchanged for the world. Misuse of God's Churches (temples) is all around us, it decidely profane, despite God's Old Testament intent for His house to be a heaven of worship for all. All and all in the end of the Clensing of the temple, we as Christians need to be Christ like, and overthow the enemy and take back what the Devil has stole. Spiritual speaking.........we simply need to get back to the Truth, the fundlementals {teachings} of the Word of God, As this is spoken of in verse 18. God's house is not a market-place, nor is anything for sale, the price has already been paid, In full.

Hallelujah for the inwarrent Word.
Good to see you again friend~
Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 22, 2010 2:45 am

ok ditte,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 22, 2010 2:52 am

um A,pt 1,,ur story is a commen one ugh,, ,,,ive felt wat uve felt,,i hope u recova,,t u 4 ur post ,,heart felt indeed,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 22, 2010 2:58 am

helllooo halo,,um i agree,,i havnt dun the test ,,but i hav the mind of christ im told,, ,,well sometmes,, ,,um i cant argue wiv wat uve said sistha,,,i hav seen wher its been ''fund the mentals'',,, but im passed that now,, ,,,ptl 4 old frends D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 22, 2010 3:05 am

ohh H look bak on tha last pages,,ive had some grt drms,,enjoy, D,,,ther is nun beside D,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat May 22, 2010 10:05 pm

You are right D, you have had some pretty awesome dreams......Even the winds obey me and Cash, lots of it and giving and also the latest one at hand, The Long winding road. Have you come to the uttermost meaning's of these dreams? And yes, there is none like D~

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 22, 2010 10:16 pm

H,,um i dnt think so,,but hav an idea,,of most,,shirley u will comment,, ,,i woodnt expect anythang less,, ,,afta all they do warrent ur attention,,an can be arresting,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 22, 2010 10:26 pm

i was hopeing ud visit wen i went upstate,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by agaperus on Sun May 23, 2010 6:15 am

Thank you, Dreamster. I have recovered and love the new church I'm attending; very small, 30 of us, and very loving and the teaching is right on. I hope you too have recovered. God bless you.

agaperus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 23, 2010 1:07 pm

grt stuff,,im pretty much sorted but it was a ordeal 4 me,, ugh,,t u 4 replying, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top