short dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

short dream

Post by Nyagali on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:21 am

Last night I joined up on here. I've prayed and asked the Lord to really show me about dreams and I've read a lot on here but I've been getting so discouraged about dreams lately as I've had little support in my own group and no one to really share with. Most people keep saying "why would God speak like this now that we have the HS to speak to us directly?" So.....this was what seemed to flash before me right before I woke up.

Dream: It was like I was standing in a row of myself--6 or 7 of myself standing beside myself in a row. The frist me had a cup with a string through it, connecting the string to another cup at the end. That was it! No emotions.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: short dream

Post by unaday* on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:48 pm

For some reason when i read this i think of something continuous that connects your generations...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Thanks for sharing that. I hadn't thought of that. After I sent it I was thinking that it could have just simply been that I have been feeling that I was talking to myself about myself when it came to dreams because I haven't had anyone who seriously cares about dreams to share them with yet. I am glad to be here.

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top