First time here. Need interpretation for two dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First time here. Need interpretation for two dreams

Post by cmeonmyknees on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:59 am

The first dream was at an unknown co-ed mansion. I was with a girl that I did not recognize. Although the female did not look like me, in my dream I knew it was me. When I walked into the mansion I was fully clothed, but for some unknow reason we decided to change. So we went into a restroom to get changed and I kept looking at her body and thinking “she has a really nice body”. But when I looked at my own I was not pleased. So I changed into a swimsuit with short shorts on, although there was no pool. We ran across 4 guys (nice looking) and I thought nothing more of it. So I was walking to my room and there was another nice looking guy there, but I had an eerie feeling about him. So as I was walking into my room he folllwed me, held me down, and began to rape me. As all of this was going, two other dudes walk-in. One of the guys just stood there watching and the other guy started to record the scene with his camcorder. So to make try to make the situation better, I started staring at the guy who was raping me and trying to convince myself that he was at least nice looking. The dreamed ended with me lying there. Feeling used and abused.

The second dream was about me once again in some unknown house. I was also walking around in a bikini with short shorts on. Once again there were four guys there, taht looked a lot like the guys from the previous dream, but this time they were really cool. We didn't have anything better else to do so we decided to hang around and get drunk. So after about two drinks I left, I don’t know where I went but I left. There was this girl there that looked like my cousin Kimberley. She kept spilling her red drink all over the carpet and everyone was just sitting there ignoring her. In fact she was aware that she was doing this and didn't seem to care.When I walked backed in I noticed the stains and became angry. So I got in her face and started yelling, and screaming at her. Everyone was just sitting there looking at me. No one tried to stop me or interfere. She never said anything back to me either. After I stopped yelling, we went back to hanging out and drinking.

Any ideas?

cmeonmyknees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First time here. Need interpretation for two dreams

Post by Patricia Traub on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Interpretation please
My son dreamed he had a stroke and all returned to a useable state except his right arm. Also his dad looked after him after the stroke. His dad died from a stroke 4 years ago.
Thank you
Patricia
will you send the interpretation to my e-mail or how do I recieve it.

Patricia Traub

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cmeonmyknees on Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Hey Patricia you posted in the wrong thread.

cmeonmyknees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top