My first time here. Need an interpretation about a dream.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My first time here. Need an interpretation about a dream.

Post by humblemusica on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:05 pm

First I want to say that I am happy to find this site. It's wonderful to see a ministry freely giving their gifts to help the body as the bible says. Thank you so much, what a wonderful blessing.
Last night I had a dream that went like this:
I am driving down a road, its sunny, warm and I am feeling happy. I decide to go visit my sister-in-law. I drive to her street. As I head down her street I notice frost on the grass. As I continue furthur I start seeing an increase in snow on the ground, grass and homes. However, it is not snowing, just lookes like it had. The closer I get to her house the higher the level of snow. Also there are grey clouds in the sky and its cold. I get to her house and there is snow so high that it completely covers the steps and entrance to the house, blocking it. I feel worried and concerned about what I see and about my sister-in-law. Scene change: Then I am standing in my sister-in-law's backyard, there is no snow. I look up at the window on the house and see my sister-in-law. I am happy to see her. She waves at me and points to the road in front of me. I realize that I am on a bike with a little bucket in the back that has a girl babydoll in it. As I am about to go down the road I see a huge dog, like a wolf, coming up the hill(the road goes down a small hill). It blocked the road, growling, teeth showing, nead down, looking straight at me. As I stood my ground and looked back at the dog, I didn't feel afraid, I was just thinking what do I do next. The dog started moving slowly to the left, out of the way. I was moving with the bike to the left away from it, but still looking at the dog. Then the babydoll fell out of the bucket onto the ground. We both looked at it. As I turned around to pick it up I heard the dog running towards me. I quickly put it back in the bucket and turned towards the dog again. It was closer, but it stopped and just stood there growling, teeth showing, head down staring at me again. It seemed that as long as I was looking at it the dog didn't charge me or bite me. I began moving to the left again towards the road, not taking my eyes off the dog. Again the dog kept slowly moving to the left until I was on the street and the dog was in the yard where I had been standing. I got on the bike and quickly as I could began riding down the road until I felt I could look back. The dog was still standing at the top of the hill in the yard. He never chased me. The road was normal. It was sunny and warm and I felt good again. Then I came to a cross road where a street merged onto a busy highway. There were vehicles coming down the road merging into the highway. I felt nervous because I needed to cross the street that merged, so I waited for an opportunity. I began riding across the road. Just as I made it to the other side a car came past me. I felt relieved and continued on. I was riding toward an hill that goes up in a nice neighborhood. Again it was sunny, warm and nice and I felt good. As I was headed to the hill I saw my daughters friend, she is 8 years old, and a 2 year old girl( I don't know if it was my 2 year old or another 2 year old). The friend of my daughter's got mad at the 2 year old and pinched her arm really hard. It left a big red welt. The 2 year old screamed in pain. I dropped the bike and ran over to them. I started scolding my daughter's friend. I said, Look what you did(showing her the 2 year old's arm), what are you doing? I told her I was going to let her mother know what she did because she refused to apologize. She said very coldly and almost challenging, She won't do anything. I looked up the hill to see her mother heading towards us. I met her holding the 2 year old. I told her what her daughter had done and show her the welt on the little girls arm. Her mom just looks at my daughter's friend and smiles and says, It looks like a splinter, kinda jokingly. I was outraged at both of them. My daughter's friend looks at me and mocks saying, I told you she wouldn't do anything. Scene change: I am in a living room writing a note telling my daughter's friend's mother that if she doesn't do something to dicipline or correct her daughter about this then I would call the police and they could explain the welt on the 2 year old's arm. I felt satisfied with that and then the scene shows me walking down a road. It's sunny, warm and I am feeling happy and peaceful. If someone could help me understand this I would be grateful. Yes, I am a born again, spirit filled, christian. I believe this dream is significant because its been in my mind all day. I don't get a lot of dreams, and usually when I do they mean something important. Thank you.
Elizabeth

humblemusica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My first time here. Need an interpretation about a dream.

Post by ditte3 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:05 am

Hi
Wow.It's a long dream.
I have not taken the accuracy test yet.

Some thoughts that came into my mind.

Going to your sisterin law sems like some kind of "mission".Sunny wather may mean glory of God,or that you have God's peace in your heart.Think about it ,what it may mean to you.Snow in this dream may mean difficulties at first,but then it being sunny again,may mean you overcome these.I had a dream where I had to walk in snow in slippers,yet I knew however hard it is I must go and do what must be done.That's why i think snow means this.

The girl hurting the 2 year old and she saying that her mother won't do anything when you tell her what she did,tells me:there are people in church (probably on a "child" level in faith) who hurt others or do bad things and their church leaders don't do much about it.I mean on "child" level that if they would be more grown up in Christ,they would not behave like this.

Please pray about these.If what i said is not what the Lord tells you,please toss it.

I'm going to pray about the other parts of the dream.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by humblemusica on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:23 am

Hi-
Thank you for replying. I don't usually get dreams, but when I do they seem to be very clear and detailed and sometimes very long. I will pray about what you said. Thanks again.
Elizabeth

humblemusica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top