4 YEAR OLD SON LICKS A RAZOR BLADE IN FRONT OF ME WHILE PART OF CITY IS BURNING!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 YEAR OLD SON LICKS A RAZOR BLADE IN FRONT OF ME WHILE PART OF CITY IS BURNING!!

Post by sword&scepter on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Greetings all, can someone please help me interpret this dream?

I dreamt this morning that I was in a large city that I'd never been in but it looked like a cross between my home town and my current city of residence.
I was walking through the city with someone or a small group but I can't remember but I know that there were a few large fires burning in the city , as I or we continued we came across a tall old building about 3-5 blocks away it was an old abandoned apartment building about 30-35 stories tall and about 250-300 + feet high. It was all white and looked good for a 35-40 year old structure, it had no windows at least at the higher floors and for some reason we decided to go in, I can't speak for everyone else but as we began to run to it but all of a sudden I was lifted into the air like super man and was able to sky up over the entire neighborhood and see all over the city but my attention stayed focused toward the west direction of the city and east side I believe was burning in some places AND there were a few large explosions.

I didn't know what to make of this I think a few others joined me where I had landed through the window of a bedroom on the very top floor then they left or went to different rooms but all of a sudden after I sat down on a funny seat that more like an incline weight bench my son comes in from I don't know where but he was about 6 years younger than he is now.
He said some things that I couldn't make out but I spoke back but don't know what I said. Anyway he grabbed an object & I took it from his hand then I had something in my hand that I put down and he picked it up but it turned into a razor blade, then he said someting to me and Licked it!
I was astonished and waiting to see him bleed but he didn't I took it from him and maybe scolded him then I woke up.. It totally freaked me out!! Can someone please help me out with this?

Thank you very much,

Juan

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top