Baby Bella

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby Bella

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Hello my fellow prayer warriors,

I received news today that my 7 week old niece died yesterday morning from SID. As I am sure you can well imagine the family is devastated. I rejoice because I know that Bella is in the hands of Jesus. I am asking for prayer for my Niece Dani and her future husband Randi and my sister Tammi. This was Dani and Randi's first Child and my sister Tammi's first grandchild. My sister wants me to go home but I cannot be there. I of course will be praying for them.

Thanks so much for you prayers,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby Bella

Post by Angelwings on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:33 pm

My brother lost his baby boy at 6 weeks old. It's heart breaking! I'm sorry for your family's loss Connie. I will say a prayer.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Thanks so much Angelwings. God bless you.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:36 pm

WOW...there are just some thngs that I don't understand, but nevertheless, in ALL things we give thanks. My prayer is for you and your family that God, who is THE Comforter, will comfort all of you during this time.

My prayer is that that peace of God that transcends ALL understanding will mount guard in your hearts through Christ Jesus.

Amen!! Hugs to the family!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:21 am

Thanks Cholette! I so appreciate that. The funeral is Friday so keep them in prayer if you will.

God bless and hugs back to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top