Image of Satan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Image of Satan

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:21 pm

I had a dream I was standing at some kind of wall. There was an image on the wall that was on the wall above my head. It was evil. It looked like baphomet (satan) and I was looking just below the image and this symbol that was covered with grey matter and as I was looking, it was slowly clearing away from top then to the bottom and it was the goats head star with the circle around it. A voice said have you partaken of (I don't remember the rest) and a red liquid streamed out of a small hole in the image (like when liquid is poured through a straw).

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Image of Satan

Post by Angelwings on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:58 pm

thats dark!

You know I'm not an interpreter....but I was wondering if the voice scared you in any way?
I thought of this verse, I don't know if you have read on this but please pray about it first.

Ephesians 5:11-13 NASB
11. Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them;
12.for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret.
13. But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light.

I'm just remembering what you have said about things going on in your family...and even friends.
just my thoughts girly!

Last edited by Angelwings on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NASB)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:26 pm

I might have been a little afraid but I don't remember that part well. I know that I woke up but went back to sleep, so it must not have scared me that bad.
The voice did not scare me at all.
Yesterday was a Really bad day for me. I feel I was being Heavily attacked and didn't do anything about it. I found out someone had done something to me financially evil to me yesterday, today.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Hinds Feet,

Have you ever been involved with the occult? Maybe part of the masonic loge or part of Eastern star or the rainbow girls? Any of these practice either witchcraft, satanic worship or human sacrifice in the upper level. They start out fine but later on you take vows and oaths that involve many evil things. These are generally a private club that men join. They seem innocent to start but graduate to level (up to 34) that eventually lead to denouncing the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ. The Lord is showing you this so that you can rid yourself of any type of demonic influence in your life. Now just so you know this may not have been anything you have done personally. This could be a generation thing. The word says this can go as deep as 14 generations. Mine came from my great grandfather who was a free mason. I had to go through deliverance to break the generational curse.

I pray this is of help to you,

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad day.

I'm praying for you

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Wings, Thank you!!

Dove, I'm so glad that you posted to me... I was really wanting to talk to you today about this...

I have a lot going on in my ancestry... A lot of people in high places.
I had a suspicion many years ago that my grandfather (who was not a part of my life) was a mason. He had a ring with a black stone and he wouldn't tell me what it was. Funny thing is that my guardian had me studying up on all that stuff and I knew about masons and their secret rings.
My grandfather told me recently (he became a Christian about 11 years ago) after I asked him about that ring, that he had been a top ranking mason. I don't know if he prayed mason prayers on me.

I've never been involved directly with any of the stuff you mentioned But, I was molested when I was 4 and off and on (not as much as some) up till 2nd grade by my guardian. When I was little, 5 and up, I was really into smurfs, rainbow brite, care bears, my little pony, strawberry shortcake, and cabbage patch kids (got one from my dad in 1st grade, still have it), and he-man, loved shows with magic.
I don't even let my son watch shows like I Love Genie or that have any magic. I haven't fully realized for my self how indoctrinated with magic I've been. Like, even growing up in church I knew that magic was evil but I didn't see that watching it was bad.
There is something I want to discuss with you in private.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:52 pm

I have heard Of Rainbow Girls but didn't pay any mind to them so when you mentioned them I naturally had to look them up and here is what I found, a testimony of someone who has come out of them:

http://www.emfj.org/lora.htm

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:13 pm

wow, interesting...I've never heard of the rainbow girls. That article mentioned the scripture I posted above

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:20 pm

I had a dream I was standing at some kind of wall.
The wall represents something that makes you not advance....you can not cross that wall unless you destroy it or make a hole to pass through.

There was an image on the wall that was on the wall above my head. It was evil. It looked like baphomet (satan)
Itīs very interesting the fact that you recognize who is the one that represents the image....the fact that Satan is above your head corresponds to how you see him.

I was looking just below the image and this symbol that was covered with grey matter and as I was looking, it was slowly clearing away from top then to the bottom and it was the goats head star with the circle around it.
If there was any doubt about the image now comes the confirmation....the symbol that you saw is used in satanic circles....but you donīt realize about this as soon as you should because is hidden.

A voice said have you partaken of (I don't remember the rest) and a red liquid streamed out of a small hole in the image (like when liquid is poured through a straw).
Very interesting...This is a direct question....Have you partaken of?..... and then you see red liquid...this red liquid represents blood....To me the whole question is: Have you partaken of blood pacts?
I have a question....Who said those words? The image who represents Satan or someone else?
If you donīt know it doesnīt matter because in the end the important thing is that you heard that question.

With love!!!! Josue Tortola.
P.S. I havenīt finished the accuracy test.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:22 pm

It sure did Wings, I noticed that too!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Josue, in the dream though I was not scared of the voice, it was a mocking voice. Someone else said the words, it was on the right side out of view.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Surely was a demon....
Anyway thereīs no work of Satan that can be not destroy with the power of God...With the blood of Jesus...Satan and his demons are already defeated!!!!!
God Bless You!!!

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:27 am

So very true Josue Tortoia. There is however curses that can be placed on people from past generations that can reek havek on a persons life. The Lord mentions in the old testament that these curses can go back to the 14th generation. It is imperative that they be removed from us so that we can move forward in our walk with the Lord.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:31 am

Hinds Feet,

I will send you a PM and give you my information so you can contact me. My suggestion is to find a deliverance minister in your area that understands free mason and how to do that type of ministry. Ask the Lord to direct you there Hinds Feet. I will pm you in a minute.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dove624 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:59 am

hind'sfeet wrote:
Yesterday was a Really bad day for me. I feel I
was being Heavily attacked and didn't do anything about it. I found out
someone had done something to me financially evil to me yesterday,
today.

I did not take any test, so I could be wrong. Please tell me if I am. God help me here. When I first read your dream, before you gave a little background, my first thought was this is a temptation of some kind, then I read you last note, and I think the dream was a temptation to unforgiveness.

Don't follow it. I am not a prophet, but I know from personal experience that God redeems everything, even misfortunes if we hand them over to him.

God bless,I pray God shields you from any more temptations.

dove624

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:39 am

Thanks Connie, I'll read your pm after I reply here.

dove, you are right, it is about temptation...
I am tempted towards unforgiveness, but for some reason, with this guy that did evil against me, I don't feel any animosity. I feel that it is a chance to witness to him about God's love, grace, mercy, and redemption.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top